swallow, less messy... i hate getting it in my hair
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by SyrianGurl
swallow, less messy... i hate getting it in my hair

Someone needs to work on their aim
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do a little of both. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
My personal preference when cumming in a girl's mouth is when she spits it back on her tits/stomach. I just love the sight of that. Swallowing wastes the visual fun for me.

Oh yeah!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
My personal preference when cumming in a girl's mouth is when she spits it back on her tits/stomach. I just love the sight of that. Swallowing wastes the visual fun for me.

Oh yeah!
Are you kidding me?
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swallow a little, spit a little & then kiss my partner.. its kinky they end up loving it.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I believe this one has been answered before.......

If you are gonna let it in your mouth, by all means swallow

Why the hell would you spit, you just used all that energy it helps replace the protein
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely swallow ;) spitting is such a waste!
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Head Nurse
0 likes
It's good for you; full of not just protein, but vit c, and zinc
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely swallow, why waste all of that sexy seed and a man almost always love to see his women swallow his cum
Lurker
0 likes
swallow always
Lurker
0 likes
swallow always
Lurker
0 likes
swallow
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on how much I like a guy, and how intimate I feel with him.

Other factors might include the taste and texture of his pre-cum, the degree to which I think my swallowing will get him off, and whether or not he's been good to me in bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow isn't that part of sucking
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the situation, if part of foreplay then neither is required. Although that can change, sometimes if the guy is enjoying it too much the scenario changes and he wants to be finished off that way. I’m cool with that and take it as a compliment to my oral skills.

If I’m just giving a guy a quick blow job as a single sex act or he’s fucking my mouth then I will always swallow his cum.

Sometimes there’s no other option, it’s naughty, it’s dirty and it’s fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Swallowing is one of the sexiest most intimate acts. If you want your man to know how into him you are..... swallow.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dragon_Lily
If you want your man to know how into him you are..... swallow.

For me it's the exact the opposite. If you want to truly show me your love, spit it all out on your breasts/stomach!

If I may, I'd like to ask women here a follow-up question :

Do you actually like to swallow because you enjoy it, or to pleasure your man?

As I've said I much prefer the visual aspect of cum dripping out of a lady's mouth. The women I've been with never seemed to care between spitting/swallowing, and simply spitted it out because they knew it was my preference. That is, if they were in the mood for me to cum in their mouth in the first place.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dragon_Lily
Swallowing is one of the sexiest most intimate acts. If you want your man to know how into him you are..... swallow.

Well said Lily. I agree
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow
Lurker
0 likes
Only swallowed once before and was quite proud of myself, lol. 99.9% I'm a spitter.
Lurker
0 likes
swallow, or share it back with him