Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ben Affleck is the new Batman....thoughts?

last reply
87 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ben Affleck is going to be the Batman in the Man of Steel sequel. Id say its a uh....interesting choice. Your thoughts?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllll choice!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*facepalm*
Wild at Heart
0 likes
What are they going to announce next? Fuckin David Spade as Robin?
Lurker
0 likes
im very "iffy" about it. He definetely has the build for it. He'll look good opposite Henry Cavill, both tall and big guys. I guess im already comparing him to Christian Bale who is a very good actor, and im not sure Affleck is as good an actor as he is a director.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

me as Supergirl!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Nah, this guy they wanted some young meat originally, like this guy, , but decided they needed something with more of an edge.

Too bad you weren't available.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

me as Supergirl!

Oh like a XXX version. I can be Lex Luber in that.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Nah, this guy they wanted some young meat originally, like this guy, , but decided they needed something with more of an edge.

Too bad you weren't available.

Step away from the miller high life.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllll choice!

The sprite has it......

Good director.

Terrible actor.

I think I'll have Joel Schumacher and bat nipple nightmares tonight....

That stilted ass mofo will embarrass himself doing Batman. Seriously. He has one range. And that range is pretty mediocre.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh like an XXX version. I can be Lex Luber in that.

more like Super Toy.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

The sprite has it......

Good director.

Terrible actor.

I think I'll have Joel Schumacher and bat nipple nightmares tonight....

That stilted ass mofo will embarrass himself doing Batman. Seriously. He has one range. And that range is pretty mediocre.

i like his wife, though - Jennifer Garner. she rocks. biggrin

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i like his wife, though - Jennifer Garner. she rocks. biggrin

Now that I think about it. Elektra sucked ass too (not in a good way) almost as much as daredevil with affleck. Those two are superhero Kryptonite.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
What...the...ENTIRE...fuck?!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Now that I think about it. Elektra sucked ass too (not in a good way) almost as much as daredevil with affleck. Those two are superhero Kryptonite.

yeah, but Alias was good. so was 13 going on 30, if you like those kind of things smile

Lurker
0 likes
I knew there was something i liked about you Sprite. lol

yeah, Alias was badass and so was she. Elektra did suck...and she was wrong for the role, i guess her dancing skills and martial arts from Alias got her the role.
Lurker
0 likes
My only thought is: Eh, naw.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Alias was good.

[NERD ALERT]
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, but Alias was good. so was 13 going on 30, if you like those kind of things smile

Alias had JJ Abrams though. And Arvin Sloan. One of the creepiest dudes on TV.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

[NERD ALERT]

[JERK ALERT]

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

[JERK ALERT]

You're going to jerk me off? Not in front of everyone... I'm shy.
Lurker
0 likes
Ugh. . .I have a bad feeling about this. The name Ben Affleck with Batman doesn't sound right at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ben Affleck just doesn't have that sexy dangerous quality to him, he is a good director but his acting is a bit dopey. I was hoping for somebody a bit more hardcore like Tom Hardy but guess he was already the bad guy, honestly he can be every role as far as i'm concerned
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quite frankly, I do think Ben Affleck shares Bruce Wayne's look, physically speaking. More so than Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer or Christian Bale in my opinion.

But like others said his acting skills are sometimes terrible and I'd prefer to have an unknown and fresh actor to embody Batman/Wayne.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
This honestly can't go anywhere good.

I heard it on E! earlier and groaned into my soda, immediately wishing it were a glass of scotch. Where I agree that he may have the LOOK of Bruce Wayne, his voice isn't even nearly as low as how they market Batman's voice to be. Even if he got a super-dose of steroids to the nuts, he's still no Batman.

I'm not looking forward to it as much, now.

My favorite superhero just changed.

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
He will ruin it, just like all the others did. They need to bring back Bale...
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I dont think Ben Affleck is a very good actor, but besides that no dont think he should be the new batman.
†Jinxy Approved†