masturbating to lush stories

last reply
36 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey ladies,jus want to know how often you masturbate while you read...and which topics get you off on most ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I masturbate more than half the time. And my topics of choice are BDSM, lesbian, swinger/threesomes, interracial, and hardcore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The stories serve as good stimulus, I find... generally dominance, exploration from female perspectives seem to do the trick...
If anyone asks you how the perfect satisfaction of all our sexual wanting will look, lift your face and say,
Like this.

Rumi
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe a little more than half the time I read. Favorite topics/genres include group sex, bisexual/pansexual themes, transgender/transsexual themes, and I like to hear in detail about the orgasms and emotions of the participants.

A lot of the time I am on here just to read and critique and see how other people do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
loving the response
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I masturbate to stories often but not every time. There is no one genre that I would masturbate to more than others. But there are authors who's style and content make me hotter than others.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If any of y'all have masturbated to one of my stories, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
If any of y'all have masturbated to one of my stories, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I would never do that! I like to read yours aloud and record them. Then I play them back while I get my ass pounded!! HAHA
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I would never do that! I like to read yours aloud and record them. Then I play them back while I get my ass pounded!! HAHA

After reading this I realize my writing achievements have surpassed all my expectations.
Lurker
0 likes
not a lady but i masturbate all the time its a good thing keeps clear prostate. besides its fun
Lurker
0 likes
not a lady but i masturbate all the time its a good thing keeps clear prostate. besides its fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I masturbate to stories often but not every time. There is no one genre that I would masturbate to more than others. But there are authors who's style and content make me hotter than others.
kYes well said. That's exactly me toosmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I do masturbate while reading......the stories are so good it would be not be rude not do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty much every time I read. Especially if its a good story!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regularly. If it is a 'good' story it warrants a wank.....or two.
Lurker
0 likes
Allways.......The stories on here are the best . So yes I allways do
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes I do.
Lurker
0 likes
which stories?? .. lesbian for me.... masturbate? usually.. it's often why I read them
Lurker
0 likes
Once a day, and I like exhibition and gangbang stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ITs happening to me when I thinking its true story,,,,,,,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True or not if it's hot enough I'll masturbate to it or role play it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Deffo !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hollyvictoria
Deffo !!!
We all do.. or should
Lurker
0 likes
I think that's why we are here..
Also while writing erotic work. I just never seem to finish. Always interrupting myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I'm a bit of an odd duck, but I don't masturbate while reading stories on Lush. Now, I'm not saying that they don't turn me on and get me hot and bothered at times, but I just have never felt the inclination to masturbate while reading. When I read, I'm fueling my imagination and enjoying the mental stimulation.

After I'm done reading certain stories is a completely different matter, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it everytime I read a story topic choice is BDSM I almost got in trouble with my Master several times.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SandyC26
I think that's why we are here..
Also while writing erotic work. I just never seem to finish. Always interrupting myself.

Know how you feel - lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley
which stories?? .. lesbian for me.... masturbate? usually.. it's often why I read them

It would be super hot to watch you play with yourself sweet Hayley !! I would even read the stories to you LOL LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crows_kitten
Maybe I'm a bit of an odd duck, but I don't masturbate while reading stories on Lush. Now, I'm not saying that they don't turn me on and get me hot and bothered at times, but I just have never felt the inclination to masturbate while reading. When I read, I'm fueling my imagination and enjoying the mental stimulation.

No you're not an odd duck, I'm pretty much the same