Low Life Lover (0 votes) 0%
Other?? (3 votes) 14%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well what are you ?
personally I like both Imports and American Muscle smile best of both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truck... I hate cars. They're designed for people of "average" height. I also hate the feeling of dragging my ass down the highway. A truck sits up higher so I don't feel claustrophobic when I'm surrounded by minivans and crossovers while sitting at a stoplight.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It depends.

Dream cars : American Muscle.

Real life cars : I'm really not picky. Something small and practical like I have now.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I like both imports and American muscle. Depends on the car.

Really though, I'd just like an electric car that gets insane mileage. Yea. I'm green and boring like that.

Hopefully they get cheaper by the time I have to buy my own.
Head Nurse
0 likes
A good hot car is a good hot car, and ill include a good truck and a good motorcycle in that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
I like both imports and American muscle. Depends on the car.

Really though, I'd just like an electric car that gets insane mileage. Yea. I'm green and boring like that.

Hopefully they get cheaper by the time I have to buy my own.

hehe well electric cars are good but parts are expensive
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have a Jeep and a 4 wheel drive truck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I have a Jeep and a 4 wheel drive truck.

Isn't the jeep 4wd too? hehe
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
This is my dream car. Caramo Yenko 1969. Equipped with the same 427 aluminium engine used in Corvettes at that time. 1/4 miles still faster than a lot of exotic cars today.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
This is my dream car. Caramo Yenko 1969. Equipped with the same 427 aluminium engine used in Corvettes at that time. 1/4 miles still faster than a lot of exotic cars today.

That thing looks clean and bad ass
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity

That thing looks clean and bad ass

It sure does. Not made by Chevrolet, but by Yenko. Similar to Shelby for Mustangs.

I think only 250 were ever built. Nothing to do with a regular Camaro (which was still decent). Power steering, racing suspension, etc...

That thing must have around 500 HP.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

It sure does. Not made by Chevrolet, but by Yenko. Similar to Shelby for Mustangs.

I think only 250 were ever built. Nothing to do with a regular Camaro (which was still decent). Power steering, racing suspension, etc...

That thing must have around 500 HP.

being honest mustang was my first thought when I saw it
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
No, I mentionned it with the picture :

Maybe you were just stunned by the looks of that car.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my SUV. 4WD is pretty much a necessity for the winter where I live. I really am only interested in the practicality and reliability. Just so it gets me where I want to go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

No, I mentionned it with the picture :

Maybe you were just stunned by the looks of that car.

haha I know I know I'm just saying by looking at the car itself I automatically thought mustang
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by suezq
I love my SUV. 4WD is pretty much a necessity for the winter where I live. I really am only interested in the practicality and reliability. Just so it gets me where I want to go.

If it gets the job done efficiently then why complain right biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
My ideal car would be a Bentley Turbo R.

Such luxury..

why a turbo R??
Chat Moderator
0 likes
While there is nothing more sexy than pure American old school horsepower breathing out the exhaust of a 60's muscle car as it rips down the road...

There is something to be said for a 6 speed turbocharged '06 Honda Civic Si pushing over 400 horse and eating American muscle for lunch...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
While there is nothing more sexy than pure American old school horsepower breathing out the exhaust of a 60's muscle car as it rips down the road...

There is something to be said for a 6 speed turbocharged '06 Honda Civic Si pushing over 400 horse and eating American muscle for lunch...

I have to say I don't like Honda to me its just over rated I'll jab a nice Rx7 gslse 85 13B semi racing tuned that will eat any honda :P telling you because thats what i have
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity

why a turbo R??

Because it's built for comfort speed and realiability
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta be a Holden Clubsport
Lurker
0 likes
daytime:

night time:

Lurker
0 likes
This is what I drive and will ever own. It's the best car for the money and the gas mileage is wonderful with today's high gas prices.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dex69
This is what I drive and will ever own. It's the best car for the money and the gas mileage is wonderful with today's high gas prices.

This car is awesome man the parts are cheap and almost any toyota corolla part will fit no matter the year biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Highwayman
daytime:

Both are awesome I specially like the bmw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OF the ones I've owned and driven, the Daimler SP 250 was my favorite - I'd buy another in a heartbeat, if they hadn't gotten so stupidly expensive. But if money were no object, I'd own a Rolls Silver Cloud I and a Jaguar XK120 Drophead. I think that is the prettiest and sexiest automobile ever built.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like German vehicles.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
OF the ones I've owned and driven, the Daimler SP 250 was my favorite - I'd buy another in a heartbeat, if they hadn't gotten so stupidly expensive. But if money were no object, I'd own a Rolls Silver Cloud I and a Jaguar XK120 Drophead. I think that is the prettiest and sexiest automobile ever built.

just perfect smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have a 4x4, extremely reliable and very practicla for hauling big stuff around.
Dream car - Aston Martin or Maserati.
Love the old Citroen Traction Avant, complete with suicide doors, just a very stylish old motor!