Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls which cock would you prefer black or white and why??? (hugs)

last reply
28 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it would depend entirely on the man attached to the cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wanted to try a Purple one! Anyone seen Barney? If you do tell him I'm waiting!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the owner
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

most of the time it's way more about the person than the equipment....

but when it's just about the sex...color doesn't really matter
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

This. Though I'll add my touch of emphasis so that OP can better understand something he should have figured by himself long ago.

it would depend entirely on the man attached to the cock!!!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I always wanted to try a Purple one! Anyone seen Barney? If you do tell him I'm waiting!

I only have a blue one to offer. It's huuuge though. That fellow isn't called Cockie Monster for nothing. Monster cock, really.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All cats are gray in the dark.
Lurker
0 likes
I more or less agree with what's been said. It's impossible to give an answer to that question, unless you simply don't date one ethnicity or the other. Unless you're talking about what color dildo we'd like, in which case... I still don't care.
Lurker
0 likes
I won't even look at a cock that isn't black AND white (zebra print). Hugs to you too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I always wanted to ry a Purple one! Anyone seen Barney? If you do tell him I'm waiting!

Bwahahaha, luv your sense of humor
Clever Gem
0 likes
Yeah the " HUGS" really padded that question . hahahaha

NO COMMENT!

WAIT!! are we talkin' Black, white or

is pune like Prune colour??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Yeah the " HUGS" really padded that question . hahahaha

NO COMMENT!

WAIT!! are we talkin' Black, white or

is pune like Prune colour??

No silly!

"Pune (pronounced [puɳe) is the eighth largest metropolis in India and the second largest in the state of Maharashtra. It is situated 560 metres (1,837 feet) above sea level on the Deccan plateau at the right bank of the Mutha river.[5] Pune city is the administrative headquarter of Pune district and was once the centre of power of the Maratha Empire.
Pune is known to have existed as a town since 847 AD. It was the first capital of Shivaji. In the 18th century, Pune became the political centre of Indian subcontinent, as the seat of Peshwas, the Maratha Empire's prime ministers.[6]
Pune is the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Since the 1950-60s, Pune has had traditional old-economy industries which continue to grow. The city is now also known for Manufacturing, Automobile, Government & Private sector Research Institutes, Information technology (IT) and Educational, Management,Training institutes that attract migrants, students and Professionals not only from India but also students from South east Asia, Middle East and African countries."

It also happens to be one of the places where the company I work with has a "Technology Centre"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't really matter to me but at times I prefer one over the other..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I only have a blue one to offer. It's huuuge though. That fellow isn't called Cockie Monster for nothing. Monster cock, really.

Oh - imagine how greedy he'd be at eating some pussy.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Iain69

No silly!

"Pune (pronounced [puɳe) is the eighth largest metropolis in India and the second largest in the state of Maharashtra. It is situated 560 metres (1,837 feet) above sea level on the Deccan plateau at the right bank of the Mutha river.[5] Pune city is the administrative headquarter of Pune district and was once the centre of power of the Maratha Empire.
Pune is known to have existed as a town since 847 AD. It was the first capital of Shivaji. In the 18th century, Pune became the political centre of Indian subcontinent, as the seat of Peshwas, the Maratha Empire's prime ministers.[6]
Pune is the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Since the 1950-60s, Pune has had traditional old-economy industries which continue to grow. The city is now also known for Manufacturing, Automobile, Government & Private sector Research Institutes, Information technology (IT) and Educational, Management,Training institutes that attract migrants, students and Professionals not only from India but also students from South east Asia, Middle East and African countries."

It also happens to be one of the places where the company I work with has a "Technology Centre"

Well done you can copy and paste from Wiki, what's that got to do with the thread?
Lurker
0 likes
That has got to be in the running for the most stupid question ever asked on this forum.

I presume you're talking about a whole person and not just a dildo?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by trinket
That has got to be in the running for the most stupid question ever asked on this forum.

I presume you're talking about a whole person and not just a dildo?

LOL, seriously, I've only been on Lush since 3 weeks, and I've already seen quite a few questions that could compete against that one.

I suggest we make a best of, compiling all those questions into a thread or something.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

LOL, seriously, I've only be on Lush since 3 weeks, and I've already seen quite a few questions that could compete against that one.

I suggest we make a best of, compiling all those questions into a thread or something.

Believe me when I say that would take forever.......

It would definitely be in the running with "do you ladies ever wish you had a cock"

We don't need a new thread for it, just keep reading through the whole forum. There are plenty of them smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anyone like to try a 'brown' cock? and what it is attached to is pretty good too!
Lurker
0 likes
uhm, I couldn't really say... I don't think it matters but when I think of a penis I always visualize a white one since I'm white...
Lurker
0 likes
I like both,,,,but yes ,it depends on the owner of the cock,,,
Lurker
0 likes
I like both,,,,but yes ,it depends on the owner of the cock,,,
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I don't think people shop for cocks.

It depends on the person, the connection you have. It depends on many things.

Black, white, purple, blue

It is all about the man, not the color of his cock...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yellow, I want to have sex with Spongebob.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yo gals, my gigolos just came back from a boat orgy and are now all yours. Take your pick, yo! Blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, red...

Lurker
0 likes
I've never been with a black cock before, would love to try it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have fantasies of being seduced by black.. but only had white and not many of them.... frustrating
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want hard I don't give a crap about color!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!