Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a guy wants to give you a BJ, what will be your reaction?

last reply
296 replies
33.7k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be the first brave one to tackle this.... LOL

I've tried this a few times with mixed results. I don't generally get very turned on by men but I'm also not in any way repelled by trying again.

So I guess my answer is.... "Let's give it a try.... I'm game if you are.... ;)"

I recently had a woman ask me if I wanted a threesome with her and her hubby and she said that he wanted to watch us fuck and then clean us both up. I assume that meant a blow job.... I said yes because I assumed it was what he wanted. She had to order him to do it in the end and that was a huge turn on for me. I think they call it cuckolding? He was very submissive but it was the first blow job he'd given.

After he botched it several times and left me very frustrated she made him watch and gave me an incredible BJ while he watched and masturbated. It was very strange but she was very very good at knob polishing and I couldn't help myself.... It was fantastic... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Under the right circumstance, more guys say yes than you might think. Especially if they aren't asked to do envy thing but enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if he has all his nib lets..oops!!..I meant teeth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ready when you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
um nope. I run tbh.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
tried it once, was not into it. Just can not get turned on by a guy. So I'm straight. Now some of my buddies on the other hand.....They will not pass it up.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Is he hot?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd decline.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
1 like
I would happily unzip my fly and pull it out. A Blow job is a blow job, a mouth is a mouth......As long as it feels good and I cum, it doesn't matter who is giving it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ain't about that life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say "no thank you".

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Dude - I'm just trying to fill up my car with gas here." Try Craigslist - lots of eager guys there.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You'd give him a come hither look? What?
Lurker
0 likes
no thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
I would happily unzip my fly and pull it out. A Blow job is a blow job, a mouth is a mouth......As long as it feels good and I cum, it doesn't matter who is giving it.
nice answer
Lurker
0 likes

then I would have to decide if I should help him sober up.. or find his specs.. or both
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Not sure what kind of women you date. But that doesn't strike me as a "come hither" look.

obviously, you don't have cats, then. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Oh I have pussies!

Oh I see, so you play it coy. Like a cat.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not really attracted to men and the idea of being blown by one just doesn't do much for me. Now, I'm somewhat more intrigued by bisexual play as a part of a threesome with a woman present. If the woman finds it hot to see guys blowing each other, then I wouldn't be opposed at all to putting on a little show for her - especially if it means she will repay the favour by putting on a girl-on-girl show.
Lurker
0 likes
I would jump at the opportunity, why can't a guy give as good a blow job as a girl.
Guys know what turns them on so in theory should be able to give a better blow.

I have to admit to wanting to give another guy a blow job, its certainly the fantasy that intrigues me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Without a doubt the answer would be yes; after all a mouth is a mouth