"Slut"

last reply
32 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often read this word in stories. Sometimes they are used by men, sometimes by women.

I doubt women actually get off on calling themselves or being called "slut." But I also wonder the logic of it for a man.

Why would I want a slut? Why would I want to call a woman a slut for having sex with me? Aren't I really saying that I think it's "bad" to have sex?

Would a woman really get off on calling herself or being called a slut?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Vanellus
I often read this word in stories. Sometimes they are used by men, sometimes by women.

Would a woman really get off on calling herself or being called a slut?

In certain settings it can be a dirty word like fuck and add to the tension. Intent matters a lot.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes women can get off on that word. In a sexual setting, it's almost empowering in a way. It's a way to denote that you're having really dirty sex and enjoying it. In fact, it's almost like role play. Especially if you're the "Lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets" kind of girl. Meaning, as far as outward appearances go, no one would ever guess the kinky shit you're really into. Like having your hair pulled, being tied down, roughed up...getting fucked on all fours, playing with cum, etc. So it's not always a degrading thing, it just means you're taking a good fucking. You're engaging in what would be perceived as 'slutty' behavior...and you enjoy it. Being a slut is giving you a rush. And if you're being 'slutty' and someone calls you a slut, it can be even more of a turn on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To call a woman a slut or being called a slut?
This will probably work during sex, especially if you guys like dirty talk. If not, some girls may find this offensive
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can explain this from my point of view but I'm not sure i will make sense.....I love using the word with my girlfriend during sex. Even at that I don't use it casually during sex as its usually when we are in the peak moments that we will use the word. I also refrain using the word cunt but will use it at the same time....it's weird because we will both use those words but when the we are finished I will never call my gf a slut or her pussy a c**t. She hates both words but during sex we both use them freely....i don't like the c word either in normal discussion. It's like we have an unwritten rule that both words are off limits except during the peak of sex. Another point I will make is my gf will often use either word before I will.
Lurker
0 likes
When I’m in my reluctance mode being called a slut is all part of the fun and it helps to reinforce my role. When I get told to ‘do this or do that you dirty slut’ it means I’m only doing it because I have to. I’m far too nice to actually perform such lurid acts out of my own free will. Sounds daft I know but it’s a role I enjoy taking. So in that context being called a slut is great.

It is a word which has a wide range of meanings depending on where and by whom it’s being used.

For example in some very conservative or fundamental religions/cultures a girl can be called a slut simply for wearing a short skirt.

I’ve seen Asian guys hurling abuse at an Asian girl in public on London street calling (shouting in this case) her a slut. I don’t know if there was another reason I didn’t know about but as an onlooker it was just about the length of skirt she was wearing.

In that instance it is meant as a term of abuse
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it when my fiance calls me a slut.. and it can be while he's spanking me, fucking me, or we're laughing and joking. The point being is that he never uses it derogatorily or when he's angry. It's the intent behind that particular word that matters to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will sometimes moan that my lover is turning me into a horny little slut who wants to leave girl come all over his face, stuff like that, I use it in a playful way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think the word has to be used in context to the person and situation. I have a female friend who fairly recently discovered that she derives great pleasure in being submissive. After a prolong period of dom/sub play, she'll tell that she's ready to be my "ass slut", letting me know that she's ready for anal sex. Works for me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think the word has to be used in context to the person and situation. I have a female friend who fairly recently discovered that she derives great pleasure in being submissive. After a prolong period of dom/sub play, she'll tell that she's ready to be my "ass slut", letting me know that she's ready for anal sex. Works for me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah, I agree that slut is just role playing. Very hot while fucking, but very degrading in any other context. I love calling a gf a slut, as long as they are iinto it too.
Lurker
0 likes
If i am in an intimate relationship with someone and they call me a slut im fine with that.However....if I dont know u and u call me that...then there will b a Big problem
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's strictly as dirty talk or in a playful/teasing way by a boyfriend, someone you're sexually involved with or even just a friend. As others have said - it's all about the intentions behind it and way it's used.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is said by a man with love and respect for me, I think it's hot.
Otherwise, it's an insult that just might find the speaker somewhat imobilized by pain...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love being called a slut

And i think its because i am different usually. Im not extrovert normally but when i meet someone and we get it on. I turn into a bit of an animal in the bedroom and its different from my personality. Being called a slut by my friend who i see occasionally for fun but have a trusting relationship with. when he calls me a slut I get to the point where i can not control myself. Maybe it comes with being submissive too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Seedyn
I can explain this from my point of view but I'm not sure i will make sense.....I love using the word with my girlfriend during sex. Even at that I don't use it casually during sex as its usually when we are in the peak moments that we will use the word. I also refrain using the word cunt but will use it at the same time....it's weird because we will both use those words but when the we are finished I will never call my gf a slut or her pussy a c**t. She hates both words but during sex we both use them freely....i don't like the c word either in normal discussion. It's like we have an unwritten rule that both words are off limits except during the peak of sex. Another point I will make is my gf will often use either word before I will.

You make perfect sense to me, that's how we roll with it too other than I'm usually the first to say it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the word when used in the right situation, like when I am being 'filthy little slut' .... I love dirty talk!!
Slut
Whore
Bitch
Cunt
They all work well for me, but call me any of them out of context and there will be a HUGE problem
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Yes women can get off on that word. In a sexual setting, it's almost empowering in a way. It's a way to denote that you're having really dirty sex and enjoying it. In fact, it's almost like role play. Especially if you're the "Lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets" kind of girl. Meaning, as far as outward appearances go, no one would ever guess the kinky shit you're really into. Like having your hair pulled, being tied down, roughed up...getting fucked on all fours, playing with cum, etc. So it's not always a degrading thing, it just means you're taking a good fucking. You're engaging in what would be perceived as 'slutty' behavior...and you enjoy it. Being a slut is giving you a rush. And if you're being 'slutty' and someone calls you a slut, it can be even more of a turn on.

I totally agree with Slippery, it is hot when used in the right context. But boy would you be in trouble if you used it outside of the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes

Agree 100%: This is a 'slut' 101.
Lurker
0 likes
Hate to be the negative one here but I get instantly turned off when a man calls me "slut","cunt","whore"etc...I'd much rather hear him moan my name as its an extreme turn on for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
:yes i agree with u totally, and it is wise to use it accurately at the most appropriate times if engaging in such 'biologically messy' acts as 'multi-body' sex and 'self-humping' sex.
Ooooo, Yeahhhh, you love this, don't you? _-Megaxxxhornyman-_
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Untouched
Hate to be the negative one here but I get instantly turned off when a man calls me "slut","cunt","whore"etc...I'd much rather hear him moan my name as its an extreme turn on for me.

I agree with you. Don't call me names; tell me how you want to fuck me, moan, or other dirty talk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it works in the relationship I h ave no problem with it
Lurker
0 likes
in a hot intense session, some of them like being called slut. B'coz it makes them horny. You can use this word while fucking and not on love-making sessions.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Another way to look at it is how certain words that have historically been seen as negative, have been turned around and embraced in our urban culture, based on consensual use, context and/or role-play.

Traditionally anti-feminist words like slut and whore and bitch can still be used as insults, but over time - and depending on context - they have different meanings and implications. Some women like to refer to themselves as a bitch and see it as a source of empowerment. Words like 'slut' and 'whore', when used as part of dirty talk, puts them in touch with their more primal 'raw' dirty selves.

The same can be said of the words 'slave' and 'master', which are used liberally and consensually in BDSM and yet have very heavy ugly historical connotations that many might find similarly offensive. ie. 'how can you want to be called a slave? do you even know what slavery was about?'

There are many other 'controversial words' that have been embraced by the gay community or hip-hop culture that historically would have been seen as offensive or degrading to the very people using them.

Some words just take on different meanings over time and - depending on context and how they are used - they don't have the same bite as they used to.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is largely context. There are certain scenarios where you just can't get away with using anything other than "slut" because it just feels wrong to use anything more mild. As part of filthy talk, I like it used on me and I like to use it. The difference is, that I've never said "you're a slut", but I have said "you're my slut" and my sexual partners have used exactly the same wording, too, so it is essentially like we are taking ownership of each other. That's just my interpretation though and how I've used it and had it used on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
I think it is largely context. There are certain scenarios where you just can't get away with using anything other than "slut" because it just feels wrong to use anything more mild. As part of filthy talk, I like it used on me and I like to use it. The difference is, that I've never said "you're a slut", but I have said "you're my slut" and my sexual partners have used exactly the same wording, too, so it is essentially like we are taking ownership of each other. That's just my interpretation though and how I've used it and had it used on me.

My only problem with this is I don't think Brits do dirty talk very well especially guys. It must be the accent we tend to sound like we're reading an excerpt from 50 shades or we try to put on a ludicrous fake American accent and fail miserably.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

It's this entirely...

It's all how it's being used. If it's by someone I'm with and know doesn't see me as A slut/whore/bitch but their slut/bitch/whore it's not that big of a deal. It's really rather big turn on. As someone else said above, if a friend says, oh you're such a slut, knowing they don't think it in a bad way, it's not a bad thing. I know not everyone likes it, but to each their own.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by dpw
My only problem with this is I don't think Brits do dirty talk very well especially guys. It must be the accent we tend to sound like we're reading an excerpt from 50 shades or we try to put on a ludicrous fake American accent and fail miserably.

Wrong... The last three people I have been with have been British and it's sexy as fuck. Trust me, it works. At least on this American.