False Teeth

last reply
14 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little insight for people with dentures and for the curious. I opted to have my teeth pulled and replaced with dentures : ) It is a good thing for me and something that needed to be done. The doc did a beautiful job on my new teeth and I Love them. It's been two weeks now since the placement of the dentures. The hardest part was letting my Love see me without the teeth. I am past the "don't you dare look at me while i suck your cock" stage and he's happy about it. No big deal for him but, it was a another one of life's trips for me. Not as young as I look at 52. It is good to have a healthy mouth and it is also good that I'm not afraid to be who I am. I am much more than my teeth : ) So are you.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Wow!

Congratulations on your empowerment!

When we are accepting of ourselves and happy with ourselves .... others see it is self-confidence ... and that rocks!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recently had the last 13 pulled and am now almost at the end of the implant process! Right now I feel like i have a mouth full of marbles But I know it will get better!

30 years ago while stationed in Okinawa(USMC) I got hit with a bar stool one night in Koza City Lost most of teeth that night!

Can't wait! I haven't been able able to chew food! I want a steak so bad!
Lurker
0 likes
Granny got some new store bought teeth at the pawn shop
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by adagio

do you think that is funny???? Your comment is not appreciated.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i thought it was kinda funny. but good for you Myself
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by adagio

Instead of saying rude things like this, its better for you to just keep quiet.

Quote by PersonalAssistant
Wow!

Congratulations on your empowerment!

When we are accepting of ourselves and happy with ourselves .... others see it is self-confidence ... and that rocks!!

Agreed!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by myself
A little insight for people with dentures and for the curious. I opted to have my teeth pulled and replaced with dentures : ) It is a good thing for me and something that needed to be done. The doc did a beautiful job on my new teeth and I Love them. It's been two weeks now since the placement of the dentures. The hardest part was letting my Love see me without the teeth. I am past the "don't you dare look at me while i suck your cock" stage and he's happy about it. No big deal for him but, it was a another one of life's trips for me. Not as young as I look at 52. It is good to have a healthy mouth and it is also good that I'm not afraid to be who I am. I am much more than my teeth : ) So are you.

Damn, you're 52? I always thought you were an attractive lady, and hearing that you're 52 is shocking really. You look 32! If I ever need to have dentures in my lifetime I hope to be as enlightened as you about it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adagio

You should post a picture of yourself like she did. I'm sure we could fill a book with your flaws. Of course you won't though because you're probably a fuckin' toad.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wow, what a great story. first time must have been hard - glad you got over your self consciousness and that you have a lover cool enough to be supportive - plus, what Felix said, i would have guessed like 35! you're pretty. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys and girls for the compliments : ) The funniness or jokes don't bother me. No teeth has perks

Today's dentures are amazing. My doc corrected a few things with the plates like creating an even bite which spreads wider to fill out my face and allowed a constricted tongue room to be comfortable. Doc let me design the denture look with little family crooks, natural wear and appropriate colors for gums and teeth that make them look natural.

Most of us will lose some teeth before it's over. I recommend waiting for as long as possible for dentures. It's not a fun process physically or emotionally but honestly, it is what it is, not a big deal and oh so fun sometimes ; )

ps. photo shop works wonders on dark circles under eyes and what ever else ; ) If you gotta have a picture, it might as well be a good one : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most amazing blow job I ever got was given by a woman who took her teeth out. I didn't realize it at the time, just knew it felt like nothing I'd ever experienced!! I would recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good for you.
I am sorry though, I took a good look at your profile and I have to call "bulls&#t" on the 52 years old thing. Not with that body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think a lot of people would be very surprised at how good a body can look into 40s and 50s for both men and women. If you work out regularly, you don't sag.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow you look amazing!!!

I know showing our lovers our vulnerability no matter what it is..is so hard

here's to you!!!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You look beautiful and congrats on having the courage to make a smart decision. I know it must have been difficult but you are absolutely right - they are just teeth and really not such a big deal. Health always comes first and you have a great attitude! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
I think a lot of people would be very surprised at how good a body can look into 40s and 50s for both men and women. If you work out regularly, you don't sag.

You tell the world honey!! Age is just a number.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Image isn't everything despite what the media might want us to think. To me, the most attractive people are those who can be themselves. A great post, one of the best i've seen on here or anywhere else.
Lurker
0 likes
So all I can say is congrats.. I'm a denturist I have my own business and I make every day dentures.. It's a hard process especially for the first time wearers .. Has your doctor suggested implant overdentures?