22 votes remaining
under 5ft (0 votes) 0%
5ft to 5ft 4 (0 votes) 0%
5ft 5 to 5ft 8 (1 vote) 5%
5ft 9 to 5ft 11 (6 votes) 27%
6ft and above (24 votes) 109%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a short guy 5ft 3 and I was wondering what hight girl like their man.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't want to spoil the fun, but most women will probably answer 6 ft and taller while saying "Appearance is not all that matter, I'm sure you'll find someone who'll love you". Which is not completely false. I'm not that tall either (exactly average actually), and accepted the fact that I'm not the manliest man in that domain. I prefer short girls anyway.

PS: You look good on that Avatar. Plus, posting a real picture of you shows that you demonstrate more confidence than a lot of taller guys. Confidence is key.
0 likes
If he's the same height as me or taller when I wear heels, I'm happy. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I want to look up to him when I wear my heels. Definitely 'taller is better'.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I'm nearly 5'8" and I like my man at least an inch or two taller than me...

(So funny, as I'm typing this, the song "I wish" by skee-lo came on!! "I wish I was a little bit taller..." Ha! Love that!!)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am 5'7 and my spouse is only 5'6...

It's nice being the same height, the only bad thing for me is when I wears heals I am a giant...

So don't worry...
Clever Gem
0 likes
I'm 5'2" luckily I like my men much taller than me, and they always are .
Come to think of it most people are hahaha.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd definitely like my man taller. I wouldn't mind having the same height when I wear my heels.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear heels most of the time so he better be taller than me.
Lurker
0 likes
To me .... a mans height nor his appearance are of importance to me .... how a man acts, carries, expresses himself matters more.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Everyone loves a 6 ft+ guy but I'm fine with 5'9" and up. Depends on the guy.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I'm nearly 5'8" and I like my man at least an inch or two taller than me...

(So funny, as I'm typing this, the song "I wish" by skee-lo came on!! "I wish I was a little bit taller..." Ha! Love that!!)

Surely the only time Mazza would settle for a couple of inches!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 5'5, well almost so with heels I usually am 5'8 or 5'9. I like a guy to be a few inches taller than me so Id say about 6' (seems like the common answer here). But if I really liked him it wouldn't be that big of a deal if he was shorter. We are all pretty much the same height in bed anyhow, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am short so most men are taller than me..LOL I like them at least 5'10"
Head Nurse
0 likes
I am tall, but like doll, as long as they are at least 5'9" I'm okay with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I concur with Daisy.. as am short as well but tall men to me are yummy..

Quote by DaisyDo
Well I am short so most men are taller than me..LOL I like them at least 5'10"
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am 5'8 so taller than me
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5'4 so I am happy with say.... 5'11
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm 5'10, so taller than me is ideal...but I'm fine with same height or even an inch or so shorter. Height isn't the defining factor, per se.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm not bothered by height, so I haven't picked an option in the poll. I'm five feet, one and a quarter inches tall, so most people are taller than me anyway. The only people I've snogged were six feet tall or six feet five-ish, but it's fine if they're shorter.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like em small - small enough to put the fear of god into them when i want. i want my man to be rightously afraid of me at all times. fear, not love, is what makes a relationship work. so, anyone looking to hook up?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i like em small - small enough to put the fear of god into them when i want. i want my man to be rightously afraid of me at all times. fear, not love, is what makes a relationship work. so, anyone looking to hook up?

I lost my shrink ray I'm afraid.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I lost my shrink ray I'm afraid.

I think your penis found it. Ba-dum tss!

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I think your penis found it. Ba-dum tss!

Oh god, my penis is bigger than my body now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my men 6ft and over, you know the "Big John Wayne" or "Marshall Dillon" type. I like looking up at him and love it when he picks me up and holds me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist allowing me to look into his piercing eyes. If he's under 6ft, I'll just put my fantasies to work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 6ft tall. At this point in the game I really don't give a shit what height he is as long as he has enough confidence to tolerate my high heel fetish when I feel like wearing them.
If I feel I have to mother him in any way (or pick him up to carry him over a puddle) then he's not the guy for me.
I've dated all sizes. The majority of the time it's other people that seem to have an issue with the difference in height and like to point out the obvious.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I'm 6ft tall. At this point in the game I really don't give a shit what height he is as long as he has enough confidence to tolerate my high heel fetish when I feel like wearing them.
If I feel I have to mother him in any way (or pick him up to carry him over a puddle) then he's not the guy for me.
I've dated all sizes. The majority of the time it's other people that seem to have an issue with the difference in height and like to point out the obvious.

This! Well, minus 2 inches in my case.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My fianće is 6ft 6inches and I love it.