46 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back seat of a car
'There are other worlds than these.'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyboobbabe

Oh it's bad when you have to think about it because it was so long ago. My first sex romp was in Virginia - a small townhouse at night behind the bushes under the living room window.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Back seat of my car....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hotel room
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
on the swings in the park
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back seat of my car. What can I say? I'm tiny
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
his bed
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Lurker
0 likes
In a broom closet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His bed at his house. He's sent flowers for the anniversary of that night. So sweet.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My living room floor
Lurker
0 likes
Her backgarden patio
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
In my BF car (actually was his brother's car and No his brother wasn't there too, LOL) after we saw Iron Maiden. We drove to a deserted area of the parking lot and went for it!
Lurker
0 likes
You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so there...nanner nanner nanner
Lurker
0 likes
not sure, i still have it!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I lost mine up on an old strip mine while four wheeling with my ex husband long time ago.
Lurker
1 like
In my parents bed
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
At a friends house in her bed.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
on a couch in a friend's living room. No shame, even though I'm pretty sure my friend and his girlfriend watched.

*shrug* To each their own.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In a tent during a winter camping trip
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In the bedroom of a much older man. Wow he was old at least 26 or 27. It was nothing special

But I saw him just about every day for the next two month and by the end of that time all I can say is OMG WOW!

I still see him about every couple of months and he is just a wonderful as he was all those years ago.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm bisexual and my first sexual experience (apart from giving guys blow jobs) was with my best friends older sister in her bedroom, nothing was inserted other than fingers, and no cherries were popped. We also did oral. Does that count as losing your virginity?
Lurker
0 likes
On cushions in a "spa."
Lurker
0 likes
OMG....I'm so country.....in a hay meadow lol
Lurker
0 likes
back of a pickup