Panty flashing

last reply
51 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I get really horny showing my panties and watching people look up my skirt. Anyone else get a kick out of this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties? I don't wear no stinking panties!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Stinking panties???

Nikki!

And to the OP, no, not really...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Quote by Mazza

Stinking panties???

Nikki!

And to the OP, no, not really...

Maz, they aren't stinking because she "don't wear no panties"! duh!

That's a no from me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually do like to show my panties and on occasion, no panties. And yes it turns me on that I am making someone else have a hard on or get wet. I love the thought...hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with nawtygirl love to watch guys and girls trying to get a better look
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats with all the female replies? Guys LOVE to catch a sneaky look at a girls panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats with all the female replies? Guys LOVE to catch a sneaky look at a girls panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! Doesn't every girl?!! Its even more fun when your wearing sexy ones!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have been guilty of doing this in the past but I think I've grown out of it now. It still happens but more by accident than design

It's naughty and a fun tease but it's not a turn on for me, more of a cheap thrill. It may have turned a few guys on though.

I'm not immune from having a quick peek myself if the girl has nice legs
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, makes me feel so naughty, more times then not I'm not wearing panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty................ have done both with and without panties....love the reaction when they see what's hidden under curtain number 1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I love to flash my panties to guys!! And sometimes I don't wear any panties either and love to let them get a peek at my pussy too.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1

Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
Oh I love to flash my panties to guys!! And sometimes I don't wear any panties either and love to let them get a peek at my pussy too.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1

Toni,
You can flash me anytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love flirting and teasing. I do wear short skirts, but I can't say I flashed on "purpose"? Maybe I didn't try too hard to pull my skirt down? Hehe stop giggling girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it but it does seem like a lot of fun...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont do it on purpose...by im short and little and sometimes it just happens maybe i should buy longer skirts smile
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NCbeachlover.....you tease x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I would if I wore them
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I like to catch guys looking up my skirt, teasing them by slowly opening my legs, them closing them
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an avid exhibitionist so I like to tease guys and girls. I don't wear panties though. If I wear anything it's a thong.
Lurker
0 likes
Its always great to catch sight of panties - intentionally or not - more girls should do it
Lurker
0 likes
I like that pantie peeks make you horny. You sound like my kind of girl.
0 likes
Ive never done it on purpose, and would never have the confidence to. There have been a couple of times when my panties have been seen, but by accident, and I was so embarrassed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to show my panties or none and watch people looking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let see if I understand correctly. You need to be wearing panties, if you plan to flash

Well today I drove into LA to go to class and I am not wearing panties. Does that make it against the rules to Flash?

I do like to draw attention and Flashing seems to be one of the most effective methods to achieve the desired result.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not flashed in a while.. But I have and would do again .. Clean fun smile