Keep it in or pull it out?

last reply
39 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
After the guy cums in your pussy, do you mind if he keeps it in? Would you like to go to sleep with his cock still in? Have you actually done it? If yes, what does it feel like from your point of view? Do you wake up really horny if you do this? What I find erotic about keeping it in is that every little movement is making sex happen. All those slight twists and turns of the body would cause it to fuck you which is such a horny thing!! Thoughts?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If we've reached that level of intimacy, absolutely. It's not required all the time, but it is nice every once in a while. Have I woken up horny with a guy still inside me? Yes. But I've also woken up horny with a guy not inside me. And honestly, unless it's at the very least semi-hard, then a guy's dick doesn't do much while it's inside you. Meaning not much happens as far as feeling it goes. As I said, it's more of an intimacy thing than a 'horny' thing. That's really as close as two people can get.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
If we've reached that level of intimacy, absolutely. It's not required all the time, but it is nice every once in a while. Have I woken up horny with a guy still inside me? Yes. But I've also woken up horny with a guy not inside me. And honestly, unless it's at the very least semi-hard, then a guy's dick doesn't do much while it's inside you. Meaning not much happens as far as feeling it goes. As I said, it's more of an intimacy thing than a 'horny' thing. That's really as close as two people can get.

Thanks for the detailed answer.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Wait... you both are saying that you literally sleep all night with the penis in the vagina? I could hardly imagine that for myself, it must be awkward just from the start, trying to fall asleep over your partner. Then you move during the night and don't really feel anything while you're asleep, I can hardly see the point.

But if some people enjoy it, I really can't say anything bad about it. I'm learning everyday here on Lush...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Wait... you both are saying that you literally sleep all night with the penis in the vagina? I could hardly imagine that for myself, it must be awkward just from the start, trying to fall asleep over your partner. Then you move during the night and don't really feel anything while you're asleep, I can hardly see the point.

But if some people enjoy it, I really can't say anything bad about it. I'm learning everyday here on Lush...

For me, its more of an imagination thing smile And I imagine keeping it in while I am cuddling into her sideways, NOT when I am over her :) Also, I don't imagine going to sleep straightaway, there is a lot of pillow talk that could happen and quite a bit of body movement to go with it :) Slipperywhenwet is right though - its more of an intimacy thing rather than a horny thing.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

For me, its more of an imagination thing smile And I imagine keeping it in while I am cuddling into her sideways, NOT when I am over her :) Also, I don't imagine going to sleep straightaway, there is a lot of pillow talk that could happen and quite a bit of body movement to go with it :) Slipperywhenwet is right though - its more of an intimacy thing rather than a horny thing.

"Okay stand up buddy, I gotta go wash my teeth. Follow me close! Keep it in, keep it in!"

Seriously, I can cuddle for a few minutes after cumming while keeping it in, but the whole night?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You're right. Movement happens. Just because a guy falls asleep inside you, it doesn't guarantee that he'll wake up inside you, but it does happen. I've experienced it. And you must know that there's more than one position to fall asleep in. It works pretty well with the spooning position. But as I said, there's not much to be had from it other than that extra bit of intimacy.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

"Okay stand up buddy, I gotta go wash my teeth. Follow me close! Keep it in, keep it in!"

Seriously, I can cuddle for a few minutes after cumming while keeping it in, but the whole night?

Tell me something, can you simply cuddle the whole night (no restrictions on keeping it in or out?) If yes, then your dick has to be somewhere right? It might as well be in her special place. Could you try to bring it out into words what exactly you find problematic about it?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Tell me something, can you simply cuddle the whole night (no restrictions on keeping it in or out?) If yes, then your dick has to be somewhere right? It might as well be in her special place. Could you try to bring it out into words what exactly you find problematic about it?

Well, the fact that whenever I have to move (and therefore my penis does too) my partner has to "follow" accordingly. I can change positions like 5 times just before I actually fall asleep, I won't ask my partner to change her position with me everytime...

Plus after a few minutes after orgasm, your penis slowly loses its erection, and actually staying inside her vagina is a bit more complicated. The least you would move, it will instantly slip out.

And yes my dick has to be somewhere, but after a great sex session, the excitement is over and as long as it's attached to my body, I don't really care where it is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Well, the fact that whenever I have to move (and therefore my penis does too) my partner has to "follow" accordingly. I can change positions like 5 times just before I actually fall asleep, I won't ask my partner to change her position with me everytime...

Plus after a few minutes after orgasm, your penis slowly loses its erection, and actually staying inside her vagina is a bit more complicated. The least you would move, it will instantly slip out.

And yes my dick has to be somewhere, but after a great sex session, the excitement is over and as long as it's attached to my body, I don't really care where it is.

Ahh OK I get you. I imagine a lot of pillowtalk happening and then slowly dozing off while cuddled up to her, so not much changing of positions.

If it falls out, it falls out. But at least an effort was made! smile

I imagine it to be really intimate to keep it in. I imagine trying to pull it out and she clamps her muscles, ordering me to stay in forever. Both of us want to remain this way forever, as close as two people can possible get (well said by slipperywhenwet)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

I imagine it to be really intimate to keep it in. (...)

Just "getting it in" is sufficiently intimate for me. And "pounding it in" too...

Seriously though, and I really mean no offense as you seem like a young guy that's willing to learn (I admire that), but don't skip steps. I'm sure once you actually "get it in" you'll be plenty satisfied and I won't really feel the need to keep it in her vagina all night long. Just my thoughts.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Just "getting it in" is sufficiently intimate for me. And "pounding it in" too...

Seriously though, and I really mean no offense as you seem like a young guy that's willing to learn (I admire that), but don't burn steps. I'm sure once you actually "get it in" you'll be plenty satisfied and I won't really feel the need to keep it in her vagina all night long. Just my thoughts.

That's the beauty of sex and intimacy. Everyone knows/does what works for them and avoids what doesn't.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

That's the beauty of sex and intimacy. Everyone knows/does what works for them and avoids what doesn't.

Precisely. I don't find this practice gross or weird, just a bit inconvenient for my personnal sleeping habits. I move a lot when I sleep...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely leave it in, nothing quite beats feeling arise again for the second go or third and so on and so forth oops I mean fourth
Lurker
0 likes
I love being connected as much as possible to the woman as possible that I am making love to so I like to leave it in and hold her tight in my arms and cuddle if she is on top. If I am doggy then I like to pull it out so we can get into position to cuddle and kiss. I love and think kissing and cuddling is such and important part of making love to each other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have fallen a sleep with a guy still in me but he was not still in me when we woke up. As he gets soft and we move, it will come out.

It would only work with certain positions (Spooning, Face to Face, etc) and most of my favorites would not be the best for this to occur.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when the guy stays in. To not be afraid to cum inside. Just laying there still joined cuddling is a great feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please let me finish inside, then keep it in as long as possible as we kiss. Then open your legs and permit me to eat the love potion we have created.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This can work in the spooning position (I really can't imagine any other position that would be comfortable) and only if you're both dead tired and just pass out right after sex or doze for a bit and then kind of wake up and feeling it get hard again so you can move on to round two. I've had this happen on occasion but it's always been more of a natural and organic thing - not something you're trying to really maintain on purpose - and only for shorter bursts of time (like a doze or nap).

To be honest - I don't like excessive cuddling that goes on all night. I really do like my own space for actual sleeping and chances are high that after sex, I'm probably going to get up to go to the bathroom or get a glass of water or something before settling in for the night anyway. Unless as I said before - I'm dead tired or kind of drunk. I like the concept and am definitely in favour of leaving it in until it gets soft or you're done with the cuddling session but not all night - it's kind of constricting.

Guys that have done the all-night cuddling thing with me have been a turn off - mainly because I can't get a proper night's sleep and I'm the type that doesn't need nonstop touching to feel connected or a sense of intimacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both it depends on the situation or the heat of the moment.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
After the guy cums in your pussy, do you mind if he keeps it in? Would you like to go to sleep with his cock still in? Have you actually done it? If yes, what does it feel like from your point of view? Do you wake up really horny if you do this? What I find erotic about keeping it in is that every little movement is making sex happen. All those slight twists and turns of the body would cause it to fuck you which is such a horny thing!! Thoughts?

I enjoy a cock staying in me after he has cum in me. It feels weird when his cock goes soft in my pussy and soft it usually slides out. Unless the guy is long really long. Which I have had and he left his soft cock in me as I worked my pussy muscles around it milking it and what a feeling it is to have the cock grow hard in my pussy. OH W-O-W and he was fully in me when his long cock hardened up in my pussy. It felt like it was going to come out of the top of my stomach.
I have well we both fell asleep with his hard cock in me. It was so Wonderful. I woke up on my back with him fucking me in the morning. I squealed out orgasming. He had to be out of me in the night cause we were on our sides when we fell asleep. BUT I LOVED IT. I wake up horny a few times a week.
Me and the guys have also fallen asleep with a cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth. W-O-W !!! What an experience them times are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again, it really depends on the situation but if it's a casual night where we have nothing to do and no where to go, I absolutely LOVE it when my partner cums inside me and lingers while we catch our breath and kiss and connect - that's usually the more romantic moments we share. Other times, we're just looking for good old-fashioned dirty sex which usually involves some kind of cum play including him cumming in my mouth or somewhere on my body. It's all good biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This can work in the spooning position (I really can't imagine any other position that would be comfortable) and only if you're both dead tired and just pass out right after sex or doze for a bit and then kind of wake up and feeling it get hard again so you can move on to round two. I've had this happen on occasion but it's always been more of a natural and organic thing - not something you're trying to really maintain on purpose - and only for shorter bursts of time (like a doze or nap).

To be honest - I don't like excessive cuddling that goes on all night. I really do like my own space for actual sleeping and chances are high that after sex, I'm probably going to get up to go to the bathroom or get a glass of water or something before settling in for the night anyway. Unless as I said before - I'm dead tired or kind of drunk. I like the concept and am definitely in favour of leaving it in until it gets soft or you're done with the cuddling session but not all night - it's kind of constricting.

Guys that have done the all-night cuddling thing with me have been a turn off - mainly because I can't get a proper night's sleep and I'm the type that doesn't need nonstop touching to feel connected or a sense of intimacy.

I understand but just wanted to add an alternative perspective. Imagine lying face to face, nose pressed against nose, him inhaling your hot breath and you his, lips pressed lightly into each other, you are both under the blankets on a COLD night, the freezing air making the warmth of your lover so deliciously comforting, you feel like you are in your own little world especially because there is a soft pillow pressing down on your heads, away from the cold, you feel sooooooo safe in each other's arms and you just drift off into a blissful sleep... with his manhood still inside you along with his cum...

I understand it might not be for you, but just wanted to show you an alternative.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bertasexperience

I enjoy a cock staying in me after he has cum in me. It feels weird when his cock goes soft in my pussy and soft it usually slides out. Unless the guy is long really long. Which I have had and he left his soft cock in me as I worked my pussy muscles around it milking it and what a feeling it is to have the cock grow hard in my pussy. OH W-O-W and he was fully in me when his long cock hardened up in my pussy. It felt like it was going to come out of the top of my stomach.
I have well we both fell asleep with his hard cock in me. It was so Wonderful. I woke up on my back with him fucking me in the morning. I squealed out orgasming. He had to be out of me in the night cause we were on our sides when we fell asleep. BUT I LOVED IT. I wake up horny a few times a week.
Me and the guys have also fallen asleep with a cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth. W-O-W !!! What an experience them times are.

WOW WOW WOW!!! SUPERB!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

I understand but just wanted to add an alternative perspective. Imagine lying face to face, nose pressed against nose, him inhaling your hot breath and you his, lips pressed lightly into each other, you are both under the blankets on a COLD night, the freezing air making the warmth of your lover so deliciously comforting, you feel like you are in your own little world especially because there is a soft pillow pressing down on your heads, away from the cold, you feel sooooooo safe in each other's arms and you just drift off into a blissful sleep... with his manhood still inside you along with his cum...

I understand it might not be for you, but just wanted to show you an alternative.

Nope. Still uncomfortable.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
After the guy cums in your pussy, do you mind if he keeps it in? I don't mind, I like it smile

Would you like to go to sleep with his cock still in? I have before

Have you actually done it? Yes
If yes, what does it feel like from your point of view? It feels like a cock inside my pussy :)

Do you wake up really horny if you do this? Yes, wouldn't you? :)

What I find erotic about keeping it in is that every little movement is making sex happen. All those slight twists and turns of the body would cause it to fuck you which is such a horny thing!! Thoughts?
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy

Thanks for replying Jinxy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Nope. Still uncomfortable.

Hmmm would you like to elaborate what exactly you find uncomfortable about it? smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Hmmm would you like to elaborate what exactly you find uncomfortable about it? smile

Quote by pussycurious

lying face to face, nose pressed against nose, him inhaling your hot breath and you his, lips pressed lightly into each other.
There is a pillow pressing down on your heads.

This. Noses pressing, inhaling each other's breath, with a pillow pressed down over your heads? All night? Seriously - who sleeps like that??

I would also suggest that unless he's hung like an anaconda, a soft dick will not stay in while in this position all night long and it's logistically uncomfortable. Plus I can't sleep all mashed up in someone's face like that. Sex is good. Cuddling is good. But when I sleep, I like some space.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

This. Noses pressing, inhaling each other's breath, with a pillow pressed down over your heads? All night? Seriously - who sleeps like that??

I would also suggest that unless he's hung like an anaconda, a soft dick will not stay in while in this position all night long and it's logistically uncomfortable. Plus I can't sleep all mashed up in someone's face like that. Sex is good. Cuddling is good. But when I sleep, I like some space.

LOL!! Fair enough. But don't write it off completely until you've tried it out truly smile :) :)

FYI, I always sleep with a pillow on my face. Can't go to sleep without it.