Login

How to title a story

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had this trouble before - and in fact, I don't know why this is suddenly a problem that I can't figure out.

I wrote a story (called Anticipation) - It was written first person past-tense for the beginning, and then shifted to present tense midway through.

In the end I referenced the couples developing sexual interests in one line. Now, months later, I'm writing the 'how it all started' part of their sex-life story. so, what to call it?

Should I re title Anticipation - to Anticipation - Part Two . . . and write this 'pre-chapter' as being 'Part One'

Or maybe what I'm writing should be part two - and I should just write it with something like "I remember the day it all began" in the text of the chapter - and then almost present it like a flashback or something (without it being cheesy) - but in past tense?

I'm lost - right now it's labeled "Anticipation - The Beginning' - but then I realized that there will be numerous parts to 'The Beginning' and so it needs o be called something else.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Why not just label the beginning in parts? Like, 'Anticipation: The Beginning- Part 1'.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Yeah - it makes more sense to just keep it simple and then I can write however many parts I need to.