Vagina smacking

last reply
46 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why do men smack their cocks on the woman's Vagina, and why do women smack it while masturbating? I've never understood that, can you please enlighten me on this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigJay23
Why do men smack their clocks on the woman's Vagina, and why do women smack it while masturbatory? I've never understood that, can you please enlighten me on this.

The sensation feels good. You slide your fingers over all that wet pussy goodness, why not your cock? It's a very different feeling: thick, hard, but still soft and smooth. The fingers and toys simply cannot feel the same way no matter what. It's also a tease.

For the smacking. Another sensation. It brings blood to the surface of the skin, making contact more sensitive. A slightly swollen pussy is a good pussy.

I like the sound of a sweet, wet smack there, too. For whatever reason - it's hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

The sensation feels good. You slide your fingers over all that wet pussy goodness, why not your cock? It's a very different feeling: thick, hard, but still soft and smooth. The fingers and toys simply cannot feel the same way no matter what. It's also a tease.

For the smacking. Another sensation. It brings blood to the surface of the skin, making contact more sensitive. A slightly swollen pussy is a good pussy.

I like the sound of a sweet, wet smack there, too. For whatever reason - it's hot.

So descriptive, I'm hard!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It feels really really good. Have you ever tossed a pebble in water and watched the ripples? It's kind of the same thing. Well it's exactly the same thing. I personally like having my clit 'smacked'. It's like all sensation focuses on that one spot and then spreads out. It feels really fucking incredible. Whether it's with a hand or a cock, it feels good. But with a cock, it's especially good because a hard cock feels like iron encased in velvet. You get that hard yet soft sensation at the same time...coupled with this ripple effect. It's really amazing, and it sets the tone for some intense orgasms.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It feels really really good. Have you ever tossed a pebble in water and watched the ripples? It's kind of the same thing. Well it's exactly the same thing. I personally like having my clit 'smacked'. It's like all sensation focuses on that one spot and then spreads out. It feels really fucking incredible. Whether it's with a hand or a cock, it feels good. But with a cock, it's especially good because a hard cock feels like iron encased in velvet. You get that hard yet soft sensation at the same time...coupled with this ripple effect. It's really amazing, and it sets the tone for some intense orgasms.

last time i tossed a rock at your crotch you tried to kill me, so i'm not buying this responce at all, missy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

last time i tossed a rock at your crotch you tried to kill me, so i'm not buying this responce at all, missy.

That's because when you tossed a rock at my crotch, you were trying to kill me as well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd get smacked in the face right after I tried this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FitBusinessPro
I think I'd get smacked in the face right after I tried this.

If I dare you - will you do it? biggrin Who knows, maybe you'll like it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

That's because when you tossed a rock at my crotch, you were trying to kill me as well.

no, that was just me with incredibly bad aim.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

If I dare you - will you do it? biggrin Who knows, maybe you'll like it.

Yes - anything for you!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

no, that was just me with incredibly bad aim.

And here I was thinking she should anamorph into a crustacean with a conch shell for protection, thus nullifying your rock throwing. This leaves me disappointed.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Your vagina ripples like a body of water?

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Your vagina ripples like a body of water?

And squirts like the Niagara Falls.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

and, once a month, flows like the Mississippi

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh my god, Sprite!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

And here I was thinking she should anamorph into a crustacean with a conch shell for protection, thus nullifying your rock throwing. This leaves me disappointed.

or, she could just smack me upside the head. that's what she usually does.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

When I do it right she does.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101

When I do it right she does.

Lol. I thought that was more like a geyser. biggrin
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BigJay23
"Vagina smacking"

It doesn't sound sexy when you say it that way, Jay!!

However, I do love having my pussy and clit spanked! Mmm Either by a cock or stinging slap from a hand. Mmm Especially right before I'm going to cum. Mmm Almost a little bit of an electrical sensation. Mmm Very intense orgasm. Mmm
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Let's hope she doesn't flood like the Mississippi.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I log off for a few hours and half a thread gets devoted to my vagina. Where's the respect?

Lurker
0 likes
I log off for a few hours and half a thread gets devoted to my vagina. Where's the respect?

LOL
* Metilda kindly asks Slipperywhenwet if the rest of this thread can be dedicated to her pussy
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Isn't a thread dedicated to your lady bits awesome? It's like, famous now! You can patent that shit!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Isn't a thread dedicated to your lady bits awesome? It's like, famous now! You can patent that shit!

Did you just refer to my vagina as 'that shit'?

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

LOL
* Metilda kindly asks Slipperywhenwet if the rest of this thread can be dedicated to her pussy

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

should hear what Kate and i refer to it as...

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

should hear what Kate and i refer to it as...

You and Kate talk about my vagina?

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Like fuck, shit is the new all encompassing word. It has taken the place of the word "stuff" which a friend in HS just couldn't stop using to describe literally, and I mean literally, everything imaginable. Said stuff every 8 words.

I could have called it punanner like one of my former college roommates referred to it as.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Like fuck, shit is the new all encompassing word. It has taken the place of the word "stuff" which a friend in HS just couldn't stop using to describe literally, and I mean literally, everything imaginable. Said stuff every 8 words.

I could have called it punanner like one of my former college roommates referred to it as.

I prefer punanni. Sheesh...and I thought you were a gentleman.