Full Bush, Trimmed or Fully Shaven or Waxed

last reply
642 replies
74.9k views
1 watcher
23 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Ladies, how do you prefer your private parts?
Lurker
0 likes
What does the shrubbery around my house have to do with anything and I am not about to wax my frigging lawn.
Lurker
0 likes
I like nicely trimmed but the lips must be shaven or waxed. I have never waxed my lips before so scared to lol. I have gotten an ex boyfriend to wax my bush. I love the feeling of shaven lips its awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Prefer a full bush.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Fully shaven - bald
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Waxed
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Full shaven, though I've never experienced waxed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neatly trimmed close. Waxed on the sides and lips......
Pussý Addict
0 likes
I was under the impression a lot of women go to salons for waxings these days and that this was an important part of their beauty regime. Fully shaven or waxed seems to be the preference for most women these days or maybe that is just with the younger, sexually active types?
Lurker
0 likes
Hate hair smile nice and smooth
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm shaven with a very thin strip smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by canadianrose
Neatly trimmed close. Waxed on the sides and lips......

That's the way to go, in my opinion. Nice little landing strip, all the rest smooth as can be. Personnal preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always keep my self bare. I usually shave but I have waxed. As for other women, I don't mind some hair as long as it is trimmed but prefer the area around the lips to be bare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love hair such a turn on
Clever Gem
0 likes
I'm funny I must be bare , but I prefer my men not to be , I find I like men as they are (within normal hair limits)
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I'm more natural. For the longest time, I didn't have anything other than what God gave me, a nice bush. But, I eventually I decided to change things up and started trimming closely.

Now, if I'm single, I trim it, but as I'm in a relationship, I keep my lips smooth, and have a trimmed bush on top. Sexy, and so far I haven't gotten complaints. I'm of the belief that a woman should look like a woman, not a little girl. So, I do my landscape accordingly.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I shave but would like to try waxing. Definitely not natural bush....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
I was under the impression a lot of women go to salons for waxings these days and that this was an important part of their beauty regime. Fully shaven or waxed seems to be the preference for most women these days or maybe that is just with the younger, sexually active types?

I don't think spreading my pussy so a stranger can rip out my hair by the roots is something ill ever have as a part of my beauty regimine.

Most women who bother wax their own.

Not for me - I shave almost all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What was that line in the movie with Mel Gibson and he was only experimenting with leg waxing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had laser hair removal so my pussy and ass are completely bare and so smoothsmile My men love it! Never have to worry about shaving or waxing again either:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trim then wax
Lurker
0 likes
As a man I love for the women to bwe however she would like to be. I just love the sight, scent and taste of a women any way she chooses to be
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I prefer it bare and have it all sugared.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
keep it bare...
Lurker
0 likes
Fully shaven
Lurker
0 likes
Waxed
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it waxed the most cos it's the best when it's nice and smooth.But I currently have a cute little haircut.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm fully shaven ,,, smooth .