0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rate the person above you out of 10. 10 being the sexiest of course xD
Vixen xox
Attention Whore
0 likes
How could it possibly anything other than a 10 x
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"

Lurker
0 likes
A very sexy 9!
Lurker
0 likes
this one has been tried and rejected by nicola. i will never again rate the person above by how little i know about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its nothing to do with knowing them. its just like the 'kiss fuck or pass' really isnt it? but this is based just on looks. nothing to do with a persons personality smile

for the record, id give ur avatar a 10 ;)
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
it is wonderful when everyone is a 10 but guys vote guys a 1 or someone doesn't like someone and votes low, just to hurt.
Lurker
0 likes
10 for looks and her great posts
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, 10 for her Shoes. 10 for her Bum. Heck, I like a little mystery, 10 all round smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, now that's a lot of mystery. So sorry, must have got my wires crossed and posted on the wrong avatar. no worries its 10, lovely smile ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sallie
Hmm, now that's a lot of mystery. So sorry, must have got my wires crossed and posted on the wrong avatar. no worries its 10, lovely smile ;)

Changed av

Lurker
0 likes
Of course. Bonus point for outwitting me, 11!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course. Bonus point for outwitting me, 11!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
it is wonderful when everyone is a 10 but guys vote guys a 1 or someone doesn't like someone and votes low, just to hurt.

Exactly, I'm giving you 10 for your comment and a gold star, ★ that's actually black
Lurker
0 likes
People, can we please just let this thread die? Somewhere along the line, someone is going to give a very low score and it's going to turn ugly. I think it's a really cruel idea for a thread.

If there's a mod around, could you please delete this thread?
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Don't take the good humored fun away.

I was going to give a 5,0000 bilion zillion score too.
Lurker
0 likes
Well shit, I guess you're infinity ;)
Lurker
0 likes
You are infinity smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Phenomenal 10
Lurker
0 likes
Only goes as High as 10???????
Lurker
0 likes
Dick Wrencher Private Eye...genius. 10/10. I like this game!
Lurker
0 likes
10 luv
Lurker
0 likes
Man I wish the market was this predictable!!

How many different ways can you spell 10?

I used to hate math, but they said I would appreciate when I got older. Is this what they meant?
Lurker
0 likes
You are straight, I am gay. Your avatar is not you and neither is mine so just what do I base my answer on? I think I'll pass on an answer but everyone here is a 10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
10+ meows for GingerKitty (even though this game is silly) smile