How often are you horny?

last reply
280 replies
32.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Me, well, I'm horny every night and usually when I wake up. Sometimes during the day, but not usually. How often do you masturbate? When you do, what do you masturbate with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite often. Mostly at night. I do get horny in the morning if I've had a nice dream. I masturbate a good amount, but it can vary with how busy life gets. Some weeks it's every single night, others I never get the chance. Usually I let my hand do the work, but a vibrator is nice too.
Lurker
0 likes
After my girls go to bed, it is naughty Talia time ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depends on the day, depends on what's been going on, but at least 5 times a week (usually lasts for hours on end) and if i dont get satisfied it never goes away...
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LovelyVampire
Me, well, I'm horny every night and usually when I wake up. Sometimes during the day, but not usually. How often do you masturbate? When you do, what do you masturbate with?

I'm horny everyday from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I masturbate every afternoon, with the help of my dildo Bubba JR. I usually get laid every morning and every night if don't I use Mr. Blue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, generally speaking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not horny everyday, but most days I am at some point, normally at night.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Alys
twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, generally speaking.

[-o<

So I am not the only one then!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
In all honesty... about 95% of the time. It's probably abnormal actually...
Lurker
0 likes
I do get horny but I have to work at it or be worked on if that makes any sense.

I don't masturbate very often because I have to work quite hard with my imagination to get myself in the mood and that doesn't always work.

I need a guy or gal to come on to me to make me horny.

So the answer is: I get horny as often as someone else makes me that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im almost always horny though sometimes I can't do anything about it. When I do have the time and opportunity to masturbate, I use my fingers usually, sometimes I have my dildo handy and use it too, but more often than not, I just let my fingers do the walking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems like the older I get the hornier I get. Certain writings add to the feeling and, at the same time, are a solution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every hour I am awake.....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Hey Sexy above. You and I are on the same page hmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am never not horny
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every time I get near my wife, she is great and tastes good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I am breathing........................
Lurker
0 likes
All day, every day.....;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just started riding a bike and it feels nice. so im a lot more h*rny since that. my boyfriend said i am more h*rny after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All day, everyday! 24/7
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time I am.....especially when I'm around my SO....his cock is perfect! Just thinking about it being buried in everyone one of my holes makes me cream ~ so when I can't have it I usually put a plug in my ass and fuck my pussy with the rabbit.....so far its holding me over ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
all day , every day, I am always and I do mean always horny and seek the pleasure of a beautiful and sexy woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not often enough as there are only 24 hours in a day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when guys are h*rny does it make them erect straight away or sometimes not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean some people aren't horny all the time? ;)