Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you rather be very wealthy, or live forever?

last reply
116 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I guess live forever, if I buy enough lottery tickets, I may become very wealthy. You never know, and I'm not sure, but money came change people. They may not think so at first, but I've still heard it happens.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Forever is a long time man. A very long time.

I don't know if I could take it. On the one hand, if I live forever and never age, I get to do so many things, pick up so many skills, see so many places. And I get to see just where we go technologically (Star Trek ships please!).

On the other hand....That's a lot of living and a lot of watching people in your life die. Over and over and over again. You'd become jaded, then numb. I may even become lazy living forever.

I'll take the cash and live a content life, taking care of myself, loved ones, and still do and see many things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Living forever would get old, having to watch everybody about which I care age and die would suck.

I would only consider myself wealthy if I earned the wealth. Also, I don't consider money the only form of wealth, I consider friends and personal experiences to mean wealth.

So if I have good friends, have truly experienced life and have earned enough money to be comfortable then I will take wealth.

In fact, I have told one of my nephews that at my funeral I don't want people sad because I died, I want them to celebrate that I lived. I want the "FUN" to be in my FUNeral.

Edit:It is the fact that our time is limited that makes our lives precious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would choose to live forever. You could travel the world. Experience everything imaginable. You could become wealthy if you had all the time in the world. But wait, if I lived forever I would have to watch all my loved ones die and everyone around me would eventually die too. On second thoughts I might pick wealth.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would rather be wealthy, life is special and if you live forever it gets old pretty quick, you run out of things to do, after a while nothing will surprise you, nothing will be exciting, you'll watch your friends and family grow old and die, continually losing the people you love. That would really suck. No I would rather fill a short life with as many new experiences and excitement as possible and have fun.
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Site administrator
0 likes
Money .. The thought of living forever .. ugh no thanks.

edit - wait .. if that could be with a certain someone on here then maybe smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take the cash - others explained it well before me. Lots of people in need out there I could help.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would rather be wealthy and enjoy the finer things life has to offer.

Unless I could be 21 and forever young then I would rather have the cash.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather be wealthy. Being able to help out the less fortunate appeals to me more than living a long life. There are so many countries out there that are in dire need of assistance.
Lurker
0 likes
Wealthy - then I could take the trips and do the things I want like take care of some of the sweet ladies of lush as well as work with some of the kids in need in our world
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
live forever i think.to much of life for it to be boring.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Gimme the money. Living forever would be super-depressing. Everyone you ever met would die. Everyone. The same is true of all of us, but at least a good chunk won't croak until after we do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Gimme the money. Living forever would be super-depressing. Everyone you ever met would die. Everyone. The same is true of all of us, but at least a good chunk won't croak until after we do.

Definitely agree with this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Live forever!
The "notorious gunman".
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
fuck no, give me some money, I will buy some books and man candy and be happy forever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'll take the wealth.

even though i don't wanna die, i wouldn't want to live forever, either. watching the people i love around me die and the Earth slowly decay would blow. imagine it getting to the point where life is no longer on Earth. and i'd still be there? fuuuuck that.
Story Verifier
0 likes
It is possible to have both you know!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Show me the money. As others have said previously, living forever,while loved ones grow old and die would be a living hell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither.

Rich people - and perhaps especially their kids - are rarely happy.

Re immortality: look around you - even God is fed up of living forever. Why would you get out of bed or do anything at all when you have all eternity to do it in?
"If I sign off with pithy quotations, ignore all preceding opinion for I am undoubtedly a fool. And if, after our discourse, I abuse you by proffering my vulgar produce, cast me into the gutter."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I cant imagine anyone wanting to live forever, unless you never really aged. Think about it, would anyone like to celebrate their 200th birthday,.
Lurker
0 likes
That's a good question. I am not one of those people that loves money...and I would love to live a long and fulfilling life, but not forever. I do believe I will be able to see the people in my life that I love again in heaven so I look forward to that. So I guess I would have to go with being very wealthy so I could help the people around me, donate to the people in need around the world and live a humble, happy life.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you live forever, all it takes is a modest interest earning investment and after a century, you'll be rich beyond your imagination. You could live out eternity with an extravagant lifestyle on just the interest earned.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm

Live forever, watch everyone you ever knew grow old and die, over and over. Witness in some degree every major world event regardless of how terrible, every war, every tragedy, every miracle. Depending on how your immortality works, watch the rest of your race go extinct leaving you alone on a world completely different from the one in which you were born, or live for thousands of years accomplishing only what a regular human could with whatever resources you have (assuming you went unnoticed), or get noticed and spend time as a social pariah, or test subject, or misnamed religious figure because of your abilities.

Or

Be incredibly wealthy for some reason or another, have the money to do what you want when you want for the rest of your normal life span, see the wonders of your age (time not lifespan), hopefully grow old with a loved one, watching your children grow old and have children of their own, while dealing with the various problems of the rich which can be just as stressful as the problems of the average.

I think for all their pros and cons I would take wealth unless I had the power to extend my immortality to others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rather be wealthy. It would suck ending up alone ...everyone dying and leaving you behind.sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We talked about this Me,Bubba,Sam,and Tiffany and said that we would like to live forever. as for why that's simple just to see what the hell happens smile.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'll take the cash. Easy. I have no desire for immortality.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes

Living forever would suck.

For some of us, there is another life time to experience
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
having out lived most of my friends. I think that being welthy would be more preferable to living forever.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
having out lived most of my friends. I think that being welthy would be more preferable to living forever.