A Family Three-Way Sequel?

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Due to popular demand I have decided to try write a sequel my increasingly popular story A Family Three-Way. I want to know what people want out of the story so that I can make everyone happy. Please tell me what you would like me to include!

If you haven't yet read the first part, here's the link.
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Lurker
0 likes
where is the link?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as a way to block spammers, you have to have at least 20 post in order to post a link, so here it is:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest/a-family-threeway.aspx

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
as a way to block spammers, you have to have at least 20 post in order to post a link, so here it is:

Thank you for that! I will do some more posting in order to not have this happen again, thanks for letting me know.
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
In addition, can all future posters please direct your input to TeilaWolfe's inbox? The story for which she's requesting contributions is about incest, and I'd rather not have a thread full of incest fantasies.

Please and thanks.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░