What are you into?

last reply
85 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm into Bondage and shit like that, how about you?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I like stuff.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LovelyVampire
I'm into Bondage and shit like that, how about you?

Shitting while in bondage sounds very messy, but each to their own, I guess. To me that'd be a kink best left unexplored.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

Shitting while in bondage sounds very messy, but each to their own, I guess. To me that'd be a kink best left unexplored.

Oh shit! You busted a funny.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

What about bullshit... I know you're into that.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Speaking as a farmers daughter, bull shit is messy.

As for myself, I like stuff too.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

As for myself, I like stuff too.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wow. Looks like we’ve got a troll trying to attack people on this site, derail meaningful dialog and control our conversation. I suggest that this forum doesn’t give them that power by ignoring their unproductive comments and continuing our discussion, or even take a moment to create a guideline for how we want to deal with trolls.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Yeah, you should be more productive. We're discussing bondage and shit.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Yeah, you should be more productive. We're discussing bondage and shit.

You're supposed to ignore me not feed my unproductive comments. Because lush is about productivity.

On a serious note. When is the roundtable discussion about dealing with trolls to commence?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

Wow. Looks like we’ve got a troll trying to attack people on this site, derail meaningful dialog and control our conversation. I suggest that this forum doesn’t give them that power by ignoring their unproductive comments and continuing our discussion, or even take a moment to create a guideline for how we want to deal with trolls.

Troll? I'm a socialite you fucking fool.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Troll? I'm a socialite you fucking fool.

I repeat (and will continue to whenever you personally attack me for no reason):

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it's a generation thing but I am never comfortable with the word shit used in a positive sense - must be the image it conjures up as I don't really care about any other earthy expressions and am as I say not unhappy with it as a negative expression - but if I was accidentally standing on someones item of clothing and they said ''you're standing on my shit man'' I'd be totally confused wondering if I'd stumbled across someone with strange habits.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdork

I repeat (and will continue to whenever you personally attack me for no reason):

Wait, you're gonna say it every time?

But I thought you said that you and lush were going to create a guideline for dealing with trolls and such. Is this it?

Anyway, you still haven't really addressed the fact that you judged the original poster for being into bondage and shit when you are big into bullshit yourself. It's hypocritical, just saying.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like pleasing my partner. I love oral sex the most. After that it is going around the world. Of course giving a pearl necklass is very enjoyable. But to see a cream pie is the biggest turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was going to post an answer to this forum, but having a read through the earlier posts was just funny lol...
come on guys, stop attacking each other or it'll become ugly.

i thought "yourmisterdark" 's initial reply was just humourous...well, i took it to be sarcastic-funny. (having said that, i dont know this user...nor do i know "magicalfelix").

i'm into voice though... so if any of you guys think you might want to give this a try with me, send me a message. ;)
(Please dont send a chat request though...read my post..the chat-box here doesnt seem to work for me.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Genteel1957
I like pleasing my partner. I love oral sex the most. After that it is going around the world. Of course giving a pearl necklass is very enjoyable. But to see a cream pie is the biggest turn on for me.

These are the replies I wanted, not the arguements.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LovelyVampire

These are the replies I wanted, not the arguements.

You don't always get what you ask for.

I'm curious, I'm always into trying something new.
Lurker
0 likes
A very good question because after reflecting on my sexual history the answer is: I'm not sure.

I've always done what others have wanted me to do to them or let them do what they wanted to do to me with one exception, I don't do anal. So I guess I'm into putting the needs of the other person first.

I've given blow jobs to more men than I've had full sex with, probably making it, singularly, my most performed sexual act.

So I guess my statistics suggest I'm into being a submissive cock sucker.

Please don't tell my mum
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wait, you're gonna say it every time?

But I thought you said that you and lush were going to create a guideline for dealing with trolls and such. Is this it?

Anyway, you still haven't really addressed the fact that you judged the original poster for being into bondage and shit when you are big into bullshit yourself. It's hypocritical, just saying.

There was no judgement of the OP. There was a humorous comment and a personal preference stated. I am really tired of your personal insults and attacks when I do not insult you or mention you.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'm totally into Internet arguments by anonymous people.

Damn it gets me hard and in the mood to fuck, fuck fuck. And then eat popcorn and watch it some more.

Ok, I'm only into that SOME of the time. Most of the time I'm into sweet girls with fits bodies, that dig baseball, are loyal, and downright passionate freaks between the sheets and enjoy giving as much as getting.

And I'm into putting girls into orgasmic oblivion.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
there's a small town in california that doesn't exist anymore, although it's got a population of 59 and most of them work at the bicycle repair shop. my uncle's been there. he got a tattoo of a mermaid with a goats head on his left shoulder. there's a small garden there, too, only it's not small, it's it's made of glass and tarzan used to live there until the apes all moved to Italy. i used to go there a lot when i was small.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

There was no judgement of the OP. There was a humorous comment and a personal preference stated. I am really tired of your personal insults and attacks when I do not insult you or mention you.

Personally and well maybe its a British thing but that was kinda long winded tbh I just told him he was an arsehole when he did it to me.....just sayin you could have saved all that typing in one word

back on track im into bowling on the Nintendo wii, im awesome few can beat me xoxo
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Ummm, actually, I was just quite drunk at the time

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

I just want to have a productive conversation. Just wondering about your bullshit fetish is all. Jeez.

Okay, are you going to start the discussions now on how you and Lush are going to deal trolls? Like, the guideline thingy. I'm kinda excited about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait... Why the hell is a bunch of guys arguing in the "Ask the Gals" section? Did you magically grow a vagina and thought you should give your opinion on something that doesn't really pertain to you? Or do you think you know better than us "Gals"? Cause seriously... It's really starting to get on my last fucking nerve.
Get the hell outta here. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Oh... and as for the question. I'm into... a bottle of Advil. Why? A wedding, sore muscles, a hangover, and some dude that was into gymnastic sex last night. I feel like I'm dying.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Personally and well maybe its a British thing but that was kinda long winded tbh I just told him he was an arsehole when he did it to me.....just sayin you could have saved all that typing in one word

Um, no you didn't... You posted in a long winded fashion as well and then got all mad because I said funny things then you even got moderators involved because I was making fun of you and "T" and your butthurt was deep. It was so funny.

You and T need to get a life kiera. (And a text book on proper grammar, Jesus Christ!)
Site administrator
0 likes
I thought this was ask the ladies .. oh well .. Im not 'into' anything if by 'into' you mean anything beyond pretty much the vanilla stuff .. wait having mentioned ice cream flavours .. I do like to smear mint and pistachio flavour ice cream all over a ladies body and then use my tongue to lick every last bit off .. does that count as something 'into'?.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Wait... Why the hell is a bunch of guys arguing in the "Ask the Gals" section? Did you magically grow a vagina and thought you should give your opinion on something that doesn't really pertain to you? Or do you think you know better than us "Gals"? Cause seriously... It's really starting to get on my last fucking nerve.
Get the hell outta here. Ain't nobody got time for that!

That is not what you were telling me just now. In fact it's the complete opposite. Wait... Unless you're "trolling" now.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Um, no you didn't... You posted in a long winded fashion as well and then got all mad because I said funny things then you even got moderators involved because I was making fun of you and "T" and your butthurt was deep. It was so funny.

You and T need to get a life kiera. (And a text book on proper grammar, Jesus Christ!)

Felix, I am not going to reply to you again, but u failed to mention that u posted a screaming child back to me, must you quote everyone and upset them??? do you have nothing better to do, u spoil the forums u really do, do you even know how often I avoid posting and others I might add if you have posted in it before us.....just sayin

Simplyjohn did that to me and I luuuuurve ice cream, it was his turn
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx