Anyone Interested in Pompoir?

last reply
5 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has anyone written anything about 'pompoir'? For those unfamiliar with it, here's a link: I've been lucky enough to have been with a few women who had mastered it, and it is unlike any other sex. But I've never come across any erotica featuring it.

Perhaps someone can help?

Thanks,

R.
Lurker
0 likes
Never even heard of it but now I want to learn! xx
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Redrockx
Has anyone written anything about 'pompoir'? For those unfamiliar with it, here's a link: I've been lucky enough to have been with a few women who had mastered it, and it is unlike any other sex. But I've never come across any erotica featuring it.

Perhaps someone can help?

Thanks,

R.

I've heard of it, but I didn't know it had a name. I haven't written about it, or seen it in a story, sorry.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girl I was dating in the military back in 1978 that performed this on me. I never knew there was a term for it but she totally blew my mind away, and she loved doing it. She said it enhanced her orgasm and mine as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, right...never heard it called that, but it's similar to some of the practices of kundalini and/or tantric yoga. I also believe it's in the Kama Sutra somewhere. Lots of women practice this in my experience, they just don't give it some fancy name LOL.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree that the name is pretentious, but that's the name of Wikipedia's entry on the matter ().

The chick who introduced it to me called it "smoking the cigar." And, as a matter of fact, she was indeed able to insert a cigar and puff on it using only her pussy. After a few sessions with her, nothing would surprise me - she probably could deal cards that way too.