last reply
62 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As the battle continues between Bat and Pixie, here is a related question:
If you are of the same persuasion as Pixie (don't like to swallow) but your man really wants to have that experience, what do you do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have that experience??? Personally I have had girls who do both and It feels the same for me either way so if she doesn't why force it upon her???
Lurker
0 likes
I would think it would feel the same. You came right? So what's the problem? But like SL said, if my man wanted me to and I didn't like it, I'd probably do it to please him then the next day, explain that I didn't like it and just did it to make him happy and could we not make it a habit?

On another note, I don't think it's that Pixie isn't willing, I just don't think she's able. Some people can't.
Lurker
0 likes
She can hold her nose...or...just deepthroat him, and let it bypass the tongue altogether.

See there are solutions, if we all just remain patient with each other.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to be disgusiting, but have you every had chunks blown on you?
That's not sexy. So I would rather have her stop.

But have her stop before I was totally done, is like a woman almost there and

STOP.

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
Well I personally do not have a problem swallowing. I do however, know many women who won't do it. I guess its an individual thing. I don't think a woman should swallow if she really does not want to just to please her man. I also don't think a man should want that from his girl if it makes her sick. Like Chef said: You are getting a blow job so enjoy it and thank the stars above and stop worrying about where the cum is going to go and just worry about actually being able to cum.....lol

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Wait a minute now! Guys don't mind shooting their load on their woman's face, hair, chest, stomach, etc., and yet you can't take a few "chunks" dripping down your leg, Bat? It can be either one. No use forcing her to deepthroat if she's not comfortable. That would just be piggish! No, she's probably used to holding her nose around her guy when he's watching the football game on the weekend, or on Chili Night at the house. So she can go that route.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
She can hold her nose...or...just deepthroat him, and let it bypass the tongue altogether.

See there are solutions, if we all just remain patient with each other.

None of these would work ASP!! Its the fact that I KNOW whats going to happen, that and the sight of it and everything else......eeewwww!!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just trying to help--looking for solutions. We care here at Lush Laboratories.
Seeker
0 likes
I can't swallow as well...A little history as to why: Women, have you ever had a man force you to give him a blow job? This happened to me at a very young age. It was the most awful experience of my life and I was incredibly sick afterwards. The taste, the smell...I could not get rid of it. Yeah, go ahead and think that cum does not smell, men...it does. I have gradually worked my way up to being able to perform the act, and pretty well, I am told...But he has to stop in time. He can finish out in another warm and waiting spot. And what could be so bad about finishing in another spot? An orgasm is an orgasm, no matter how you get it: Be that manually, vaginally, anal, blow up doll...You got what you wanted. Have a coke and a smile and thank her for putting up with you.
Lurker
0 likes
Have a coke and a smile and thank her for putting up with you.

I thought you were going to use that Eddie Murphy line, Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up! LOL
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Hear Hear Birdie!! Your awesome!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And it could always be worse fellas. My ex wife couldn't even let cum touch her or she vomited. Mouth, Hand, anywhere on her skin. It was really hard for me to convince her that if she wanted to have children like she said she did that she was going to have to work on that. Well in at least one place LOL.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
I'm just trying to help--looking for solutions. We care here at Lush Laboratories.

Lurker
0 likes
I like these replies. Now here goes a hypothetical:
If he was still adamant about wanting to cum in your mouth and you were not willing/able to oblige, would you let him receive a BJ from another girl while you were with him (physically in the room) and let him cum in her mouth?

(this is assuming you are not as wonderfully accommodating as Chef in letting him do it once even though you don't want to)
Lurker
0 likes
I don't share my toys anymore. But, if we talked about it and he really wanted/needed it that bad, I would consider it.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I don't share my toys anymore.

'Nuff said!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SirLancelot
I like these replies. Now here goes a hypothetical:
If he was still adamant about wanting to cum in your mouth and you were not willing/able to oblige, would you let him receive a BJ from another girl while you were with him (physically in the room) and let him cum in her mouth?

(this is assuming you are not as wonderfully accommodating as Chef in letting him do it once even though you don't want to)

This is interesting. I had no idea it was that big of a deal for some men to be able to cum in a woman's mouth.

I've tried a few times to let my husband do it, but I just can't handle it. It's not that I don't love him, or don't want to see him happy. It's just something I can't physically do.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
*wipes my forehead* I was beginning to think I was the only one here with that problem......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
*wipes my forehead* I was beginning to think I was the only one here with that problem......

Now you know, you are more likely in the majority.
It just so happens that this site attracts that particular minority
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And Pixie, you are not alone.

It's a choice to keep trying or say 'F*ck - it' instead.
And that choice is yours.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Well I personally do not have a problem swallowing. I do however, know many women who won't do it. I guess its an individual thing. I don't think a woman should swallow if she really does not want to just to please her man. I also don't think a man should want that from his girl if it makes her sick. Like Chef said: You are getting a blow job so enjoy it and thank the stars above and stop worrying about where the cum is going to go and just worry about actually being able to cum.....lol

I agree! Zafia for president!
Lurker
0 likes
Nicola, does she swallow, too? Got her phone number by chance? Just kidding.

No, you're not alone at all, Pixie. The ex never liked me to even cum in her mouth, let alone what happened after. She avoided semen like it was poison or something.

Did I mention I'm separated now and have a fantastic lover?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
*rolls eyes* Yes, Rocco! We KNOW!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Pixie.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by Zafia

Oh no that's Chef......I'm Secretary of Defense around these parts.....LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL SD. That's funny!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by Zafia

Oh no that's Chef......I'm Secretary of Defense around these parts.....LOL!

My bad!
Lush Legend
0 likes
No prob ali....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly if he wants to have that experience and has never had it, then I would do it, but it would be the one and only time he would experience it.