last reply
6 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by bookworm02
the word is so out there if i tell you im 25 still virgin what would you say?

not for the lack wanting to lose it just led a very conservative upbringing told sex should be between ones you love, so yeah i get that but i just have needs, and closeted because of certain health issues arthritus for one,

i fell like am an alien in world sexual people i have no confidence at all so any advice help out there am a pretty good girl but naughty when doors closed dont i wish i had a teacher to teach me sigh i feel like such a loser

I would say, you are not alone. There are plenty of virgins on Lush, and in the world. Some lurk, some advertise, some are bothered, some aren't.

When I joined Lush, it was to learn more about what "normal" people experience as part of every day life. For whatever reasons (some the same as yours, by your account), I never had the opportunity to explore like most other people do.

You aren't a loser, even if you feel like it. I think you are lonely, and feel unwanted.

But it isn't always a reflection on you, just because you never had the opportunities or confidence, or whatever. Since I joined Lush, I have learned not only about sex, ways to do it (or not), helpful tips and advice, but I have also been able to explore how other people work psychologically and physically, how I feel about certain subjects, and most of all, about myself. I am clearer now on what I may or may not like, and through a few very close friends, I am slowly gaining a little confidence in both how I feel about myself, how I understand others see me, and how I feel about my body.

I say, stick around! Read. Chat. Think. Maybe write. That's how I usually explore my own feelings, or try to understand others. See the site as a journey of fun and exploration, because it might just be a "safe" way to begin your journey into not being a virgin any more, if that's what you wish.

And no doubt you will have plenty of people lining up to teach you various things here! Be careful.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I would say, you are not alone. There are plenty of virgins on Lush, and in the world. Some lurk, some advertise, some are bothered, some aren't.

When I joined Lush, it was to learn more about what "normal" people experience as part of every day life. For whatever reasons (some the same as yours, by your account), I never had the opportunity to explore like most other people do.

You aren't a loser, even if you feel like it. I think you are lonely, and feel unwanted.

But it isn't always a reflection on you, just because you never had the opportunities or confidence, or whatever. Since I joined Lush, I have learned not only about sex, ways to do it (or not), helpful tips and advice, but I have also been able to explore how other people work psychologically and physically, how I feel about certain subjects, and most of all, about myself. I am clearer now on what I may or may not like, and through a few very close friends, I am slowly gaining a little confidence in both how I feel about myself, how I understand others see me, and how I feel about my body.

I say, stick around! Read. Chat. Think. Maybe write. That's how I usually explore my own feelings, or try to understand others. See the site as a journey of fun and exploration, because it might just be a "safe" way to begin your journey into not being a virgin any more, if that's what you wish.

And no doubt you will have plenty of people lining up to teach you various things here! Be careful.

Sound advice missy.
xx

We help where we can OP x
Lurker
0 likes
i know the feeling, i'm 22 and still a virgin. i doesn't mean you're an alien or loser. and just because have sex, you won't become magically confident. but the fact you are willing to post means you're probably more confident than you think.

now i don't know your specific situation but don't use your "certain health issues" as an excuse, i used to do the same thing. all it does is hold you back (not just with sex).
Lurker
0 likes
My take on virginity --- A big issue over a little tissue!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wel, i'v got same story dear. Am 19, male. Neva had sex in my life. Join lush because i needed to knw hw it feels to av sex. I masturbate countless tyms a day. U can add me up lets chat and make ourselves feel beta
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
20 Y/O virgin here. Ain't even held a relationship longer than a single date ever. Learn to accept virginity.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.