Accessorize me, baby!

last reply
40 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Glasses? Belts? Jewelry? Scarves? Hats? Purses? Handbags?

Show me what you like!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes

I am such a Michael Kors whore, but I don't even care! smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Tilo scarves.

I bought this tie-dye one a while ago and love it with a white tank/tee and jeans and heels. I think a cute scarf can really 'style-up' an outfit, especially between seasons. Tilo is one of my fave brands.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I LOVE bow accessories...these are so adorable.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Tilo scarves.

I bought this tie-dye one a while ago and love it with a white tank/tee and jeans and heels. I think a cute scarf can really 'style-up' an outfit, especially between seasons. Tilo is one of my fave brands.

Yes... Yes, you sexy bitch, Dancing_Doll.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Other accessories I love:

A cool pair of aviators:

And I love the look of a big men's watch or an oversized watch on a woman - like in these pics. You can also make it a little more interesting/feminine by adding stacked bracelets like a few bangles or braided/leather bracelets to the same arm but it looks great just on its own. I think it's a great staple to have.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just got back from a month in Ibiza - the fashions out there are soooo hot, like a bit of high end bohemian, kind of like being a hippy, just not dirty and smelly! feel in love with arm cuffs. Look so good. Check these out, bitches!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cokeheadbarbie
Just got back from a month in Ibiza - the fashions out there are soooo hot, like a bit of high end bohemian, kind of like being a hippy, just not dirty and smelly! feel in love with arm cuffs. Look so good. Check these out, bitches!

Oh my gosh, I am in love with those! They're so cool!!
Lurker
0 likes

I like really simple necklaces like these. Just something small and understated, as opposed to the really chunky, statement necklaces.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Juliet & Company Gold and Cognac chains bracelet.

I like stuff like this - it looks way more expensive than it is and it fills the wrist nicely with complementary strands and you end up getting a ton of wear out of it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite accessory that I own and wear everyday is this ring that I bought at an art festival. I think it's very cool, the jewelry makers find antique spoons that are silver plated or sterling silver so they will bend and then they form the top of the spoon into a ring. They had all kinds of things made out of silverware like necklaces, bracelets etc, they used forks and knives as well! I think it's very cute and unique.

This one is mine

Here's some others:

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

All I need. A good pair of sunglasses. I don't really care for the feel of watches on my wrist. Not all that comfortable to me.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I love statement necklaces like this. They're so fun to design an outfit around.

Head Nurse
0 likes
I love my accessories smile

my leather bracelets always get a lot comments

Im digging this black ring
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i love Alex and Ani - they have some really cute bangles and bracelets and charms...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love rose-gold.

These would look so glam with a sexy little white dress and nude heels.

Oooh - and maybe these aviators too. smile

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Love these kinds of hair bands and head pieces - so pretty. The black rose one with a simple little black dress and heels would be gorgeous.

Lurker
0 likes
Always be true to who you are. Don't try to pull something off that is not your personality or body type. Mix it up. Find your style. Juxtapose is my fave. If you wear your hair gently then throw them off with something punk. If you look hippie, throw them off with pearls.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love this feather band quite a lot.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i've been starting to play around with decorative hairpins lately...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I got this Betsey Johnson watch for Christmas and I really love it. I'm into the big chunky watches right now.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm

I got this Betsey Johnson watch for Christmas and I really love it. I'm into the big chunky watches right now.

I love that watch so much! I'm a huge fan of Betsey Johnson. That's some good gift giving! smile
Lurker
0 likes
This necklace is pretty with both my white sundress in the summer and my gray business suit in the winter. I love it

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes

Warren James (UK) have loads of bankrupt stock at the minute. I'm loving this bracelet, which was £119, reduced to £29.50 buy one get one free!!! Love a good bargain. Think I'm going to order this and a black one. I'm such a Magpie - gotta lovely sparkly things.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I swooned hard for the Balenciaga Mesh Arena Classic earlier this spring.

Lurker
0 likes
Recently found the perfect bag in Cultured London's Katie!

It looks rather classic but still retains a high street feel about it. Also, it's roomier than it looks and goes so well with skinny denims in dark wash - a wardrobe staple of mine.

I went with the black, but they also come in tan. (Believe me, it was a super hard decision to make!)

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I love statement necklaces like this. They're so fun to design an outfit around.

Really cute, i simply luv the basic southwest vibe, great to embellish! The cameos add a nice bit of funkiness!