What is your favourite scent?

last reply
315 replies
32.1k views
1 watcher
10 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Post your favourite perfume/aftershave/cologne..
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Luv this stuff

Arpège 'Éclat d’Arpège' Eau de Parfum Spray
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This Juicy Couture one is my favorite. It's really fun and fruity smelling
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If I could only pick one, it would be Beach by Bobbi Brown. It's my favourite summer scent.

Other staples for this season are:

Kai (and I prefer the perfume oil with this scent).

and Monyette Paris (another one that's best as a perfume oil):

I really don't have a 'signature scent' because I like to vary it according to the season. I have favourites for the fall/winter too - which I'll save for another post - I'm still too caught up in summer at the moment. smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am obsessed with both of these right now!

Lurker
0 likes
I love Marc Jacob's Daisy and it comes in adorable packaging... (I'm a serious newbie so I have no idea how to post a picture of the bottle...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume. LOVE IT!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This right here is great. It's a little strong at first so put it on like 30 minutes before going out. When it it mellows, it's a great scent.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by clum

You would have been the man in california around 1997.

Not talking shit... I'll still rock this on occasion.

Very old school.
0 likes
The upper echelons/greatest fragrances ever created (my opinion):

Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille
Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather
Frederic Malle's Musc Ravageur

Other favorites:
CREED's Aventus
Serge Lutens Chergui
A*Men Pure Malt
Dior Homme Intense
Dior Fahrenheit
Givenchy Play Intense
Viktor&Rolf's Spicebomb
Lurker
0 likes

Body Shop Mango...

Best scent EVER.

Plus it doesn't break my bank every 2 months. £7 for 100ml? I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Coco Mademoiselle is my absolute favourite - I only wear it if I'm going somewhere nice.
Lurker
0 likes
my favorite cologne is:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I use Alfred Sung Paradise. Not too strong or noticeable, so it fits any situation really. I can wear this at work or while doing my Sunday groceries, and it's always appropriate. One of the best cologne for the price ($25-40). This was a gift from my sister initially, but I sticked with it.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In the fall, I like to layer these two scents (Jo Malone scents are meant to be layered, if you like, to create a unique personalized scent). Her fragrances are pretty amazing because they are very true to what they are named after - they're not the artificial or sugarified interpretations you often find perfumeries opting for.

First is 'Wild Fig & Cassis' which is a very clean scent that I think is quite unisex. It is very true to the product description (Inspired by breakfast in Tuscany - the moment of breaking open juicy figs, fresh from the tree - Wild Fig & Cassis is a delicious fragrance. The scent of sun-warmed figs and delicate cassis is entwined with notes of hyacinth and cedarwood, enveloping the wearer in the warmth of the Mediterranean). Really - it's fucking fantastic!

Then over top - I like 'French Lime Blossom' which gives it a more feminine touch. The description is: Inspired by a stroll along the Champs Élysées, French Lime Blossom is a romantic, full-bodied floral. The scent of sweet lime blossoms with a twist of bergamot and tarragon is evocative of the first day of spring. This is still a very clean and green floral though - I'm not fond of sickly sweet or overpowering florals because they often give me a headache. This is fresh and modern and smells great just on its own as well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fahrenheit by Christian Dior/ Polo Black
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Satsuma, from The Body Shop. I think it's like their most popular scent. It's really citrusy like orange. I bought the body mist, but it doesn't last for more than an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best scent .....women love it.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Falling in Love

Or

Amazing Grace

Both by Philosophy

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Chrissy!