Foot Candy

last reply
302 replies
28.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Like most ladies (and some men) I'm a shoe fanatic. Post your fave finds here.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
[url]http://[/url]
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have a thing for Mary Jane platform pumps.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

I'm lushing in a business seminar, so I will contribute later. BUT, I must know who makes these and where I can purchase these lovelies. Any ideas?

They're Alexander McQueen's 'Peep-toe Moto Boot', circa 2010. Aren't they stunning? You could probably find them around the net if you looked. I think this design has been done by McQueen for a few seasons now with various updates to the original.

Here's another variation from the same line.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever noticed the wide variety of colours of males shoes they are either black or brown despite Carl Perkins admonition.
Lurker
0 likes
Shoes and I were made for each other. We would all agree no woman can EVER have enough shoes right? Right. EVER.

Anything with a bit of bling or a bow on it is going to draw me closer every time.

Prada Bicolor T-Strap Pump

omg YUM Guiseppe Zanotti with a Swarovski ankle strap. I've died and gone to heaven!

Christian Louboutin Red patent leather heels. Every girl has got to have a pair of red and a pair of black patent leather heels. They go with everything.

Last but not least.... WANT!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

I am going to be really disappointed if someone can't tell me who makes these. This thread is going to be worse than going to the mall. It's forced window shopping.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am a bit on the short side, so anything i'm going to lust over is going to have serious heel (exception: i love my sneakers too). and boots... i will never own these (they're versace, for god's sake) but it's nice to imagine smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I am going to be really disappointed if someone can't tell me who makes these. This thread is going to be worse than going to the mall. It's forced window shopping.

Louboutin.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quick tip: If someone posts a yummy pic and you HAVE to know who makes them and/or where to find them, just open up a google images tab and drag the picture there...or copy and paste the URL into google images.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
totally cute - i'm having trouble staying away from zappos today

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Quick tip: If someone posts a yummy pic and you HAVE to know who makes them and/or where to find them, just open up a google images tab and drag the picture there...or copy and paste the URL into google images.

Ta slips, I thought of that after I posted. Somebody left something on my wall for me after I made the posts on this thread. I thought I would share it because it's spot on, for me anyway.

Lurker
0 likes
Gorgeous for the summer with a nice maxi dress! smile

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Jason Wu shoes (current line).

Head Nurse
0 likes
Currently I am lusting over cool spats:

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Love this. Especially with the blue polished toes.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Love this. Especially with the blue polished toes.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nude coloured shoes should be a staple in every shoe closet. I always get so much wear out of the ones I have in the summer months. And they make the leg look longer and go with everything. So sexy.

Head Nurse
0 likes
really love these, but I doubt they are available in a 12 sad

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These are a couple of pairs from my own collection, both 6 inch heels...my favourites of the moment. Got them in the sale at Spring, when I saw them I just had to have them!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I ca't begin to tell you guys how much I adore these....
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I had to put this chart up because it's a great guide for the non-shoe-obsessed to get a feel for the variety of styles. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Imma go shoe shopping tomorrow.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*sighs* way out of my price range, but...