Cam Fun Competition Winners

last reply
35 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
These competitions are getting harder and harder to judge, the standard of the entries was remarkable.

Without further ado, I'd like to congratulate our 3 winners:

1. Exposure Liz
2. The Society for the Suppression of Vice AbigailThornton
3. Mignonette Magical_felix

A huge thank you to everyone who entered.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to Liz, Abigail, and Magical! Great stories and most worthy winners. Congratulations to all the other authors for their awesome stories too! The biggest winners were our Lush Stories readers who got some great new reads! Well done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations all.

A special "way to go" to Magical_Felix. Well deserving!!
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners!

Well done.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Congratulations!!!! Such a great competition, but I think the right story won.
Lurker
0 likes
Fantastic news! Well done and a massive congratulations to the winners! Very well deserved

I read some fantastic entries for this competition, tough call for the judging panel!
Matriarch
0 likes
I should add, Jessica, Jayne and Sweet as Candy, were all in the shortlist too. Great stories
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Special congratulations to Liz and Jack but very well done to all the other writers who took part.

A special mention for Sweet_as_Candy's 'The Stripper's Revenge' - I'm so glad that Nicola has mentioned you as being shortlisted. It's a wonderful story that deserved to be told.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Special congratulations to Liz and Jack but very well done to all the other writers who took part.

A special mention for Sweet_as_Candy's 'The Stripper's Revenge' - I'm so glad that Nicola has mentioned you as being shortlisted. It's a wonderful story that deserved to be told.

Wow! I am thrilled to be even short-listed for this! As I previously mentioned there were some brilliant entries! smile

Thank you so much for the mention Abi
Mazztastic
0 likes
Congratulations guys!!!

I've not read a lot of the stories in this comp, as I've been snowed under, but I will get around to catching up now.

I did read Liz's story though and it was just brilliant and welldeserving of the prize!!

Well done to all xxx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners. Really high quality competitors. Lots of excellent submissions. We've got some really exceptional writers pounding out some top quality material. Pleased to have been among those competing.
Alden Bradley

The zenith of sensuality occurs in sensitivity.
Caring matters more than achieving gratification.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Congrats to everyone!!!
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Congratulations everyone! This was a great competition.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and those that entered the comp!

I didn't get a chance to read through a lot of entries on this one, but two of the winning stories had already ended up my 'favourite list' so I'm especially happy to see them recognized! smile

The competition is thick with so many talented writers on this site - congrats again to everyone!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Wow!
Thanks everyone smile

There were so many fantastic stories in this competition; I can't ever remember giving out so many fives!
Really makes me proud to be a member of a site with so many talented authors. A big well done to everyone who entered.

Liz x
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey Congratulations!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Congratulations to every one! every time I read another entry I was amazed at the quality in the competition. Glad I wasn't a judge!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Congratulations Liz and Abigail! It's an honor to place along side you two great writers.

Thank you Nicola for having this fun competition for all of us to have fun with.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
woo hoo! first of all, three of my favorite writers here! second of all, amazing stories, and third all all, congratz Jack! you did it! one of each! lol - he'll know what i'm referring too! smile damn, i'm glad i'm not entering some of these - the competition is fierce! congratz to the runners up too! damn. some good stuff!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to the winners!! More stories to add to my list of must reads!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Congratulations! You guys did amazing. Like naughtynurse said, I'm so glad I wasn't a judge.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners. Well done. These stories were well conceived and executed. I thought the level of competition was outstanding overall. I'm looking forward to the next one!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners. Definitely a fierce competition!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, and to everybody else that participated.

There were some great stories in the line up.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Hey, you know that winning story? I proofread that bad boy...

Congratulations to all, especially my main lady Liz. Not just a magnificent poet, but a damn fine writer, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats girls and felix, well deserved wins