Have you ever had sex in the rain?

last reply
183 replies
17.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy having sex in the rain, as long as it's warm, but the opportunity doesn't present itself as often as I like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but it sounds amazing. I used to love to dance naked in the rain. That nice warm July rain. But the opportunity for that doesn't come often either.
Lurker
0 likes
No but it sounds like fun
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes and in the snow to
Lurker
0 likes
About a hundred years ago, or so it seems. During a raging summer storm, with thunder and lightning fast approaching. Very primal.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I live in the UK - it's hard to have sex NOT in the rain ;)

But seriously, I've not, though I'd like to. It would be amazing, as long it was warm heavy rain.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
hmm never had sex in the rain but wouldn't mind trying it one day
The Linebacker
0 likes
No, not in the rain. In the shower and in the swimming pool, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did, it was great, but I think that was less because of the rain and more because of who I was with.
Lurker
0 likes
I did. We got wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet but we are having so much rain here that I think I will be soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it felt exotic with the rain drop falling on my body made it so much more intense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes its one of my favorite and if the grass has just been mowed a definite sexual high for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does in a car while its raining count
Lurker
0 likes
How about a car wash?

Seriously, the rain sounds like a great idea to me. Have to add that one to my bucket list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, have always loved sex in the shower and one day the opportunity presented itself in a steady rain storm. It was amazing. Loved it and would do it again in a heart beat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fuck in the rain every chance I get It feels amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, one holiday, we were walking along the beach, and got caught in a summer shower, so my lady and I whipped off the cozzy's and fucked in the shallows in the rain. It was really erotic, water and rain, waves lapping over us.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i live in Seattle - that's really all you need to know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it ever stops there, does it?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by eroticascribe
I don't think it ever stops there, does it?

sure it does - we get snow about once a year too instead. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in the rain is a fantastic feeling!!
Lurker
0 likes
Not Yet, but sure wanna give it a trysmile This is Monsoon Season in AZ, so Maybe pretty soon!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DazzlingLove
I WANT TO SO BAD
Don't cry, I'm willing if you are;) I thinkk it would be HOTTTsmile
Lurker
0 likes
In the rain no. During a snow storm definitely yes..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing better than sex while its raining ... but I prefer to be in the bed ... listening to the rain beating down on the roof and NOT on me. But nothing sexier than the sound of rain.