Why so few for the guys?

last reply
53 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was browsing the forums, as I do so often when I am at home and bored, and I decided to go to the "ask the guys" section to see if I could answer a few questions. What I found was mostly out-dated questions. Now how should I eat up my spare time? (not my actual question)

So my question for you all is, "Why so few inquiries for the men?".

I expect some solid answers ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so demanding.

i'm curious to see how this turns out.

while i'm hiding.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If you notice the types of questions women are asked on a daily basis, you wouldn't be so envious. We get asked questions from whether we want a clitoris or a menstrual cycle to whether we like our nipples sucked and milked. Guys just ask us the first thing that pop into their heads, usually because it's something they wanna get off or want us to expand/confirm their fantasies. Not saying there aren't genuine inquiries that pop up. But just scroll through, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

I think the reason for this is that women don't have as hard of a time getting off here as guys do. Why this is the case, I really don't know.

And I'm not saying girls don't ask the guys dumb shit. It's just not as frequent. For the most part, I see girls asking guys something when there's truly something they're trying to understand. Whereas when I see guys posing questions to girls, it's a bid for attention. I'm not saying this is always the case, but it frequently is.WhoN71DiKmRqEwXv

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
If you notice the types of questions women are asked on a daily basis, you wouldn't be so envious. We get asked questions from whether we want a clitoris or a menstrual cycle to whether we like our nipples sucked and milked. Guys just ask us the first thing that pop into their heads, usually because it's something they wanna get off or want us to expand/confirm their fantasies. Not saying there aren't genuine inquiries that pop up. But just scroll through, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

I think the reason for this is that women don't have as hard of a time getting off here as guys do. Why this is the case, I really don't know.

And I'm not saying girls don't ask the guys dumb shit. It's just not as frequent. For the most part, I see girls asking guys something when there's truly something they're trying to understand. Whereas when I see guys posing questions to girls, it's a bid for attention. I'm not saying this is always the case, but it frequently is.Y8ZWMUXq0tibrwgm

Thank you for your two cents; I'll keep them both.

I have to say, I expected half-ass answers and relentless bickering (not a stab at your gender, just at OUR species). I'm glad to see such a solid answer so quickly. I'm not going to scroll through all of the undoubtedly terrible questions that are asked. I'll just take your word for it, as I don't see why you would make it up.

Also, I like the points you made on "getting off" and the "bid for attention". I suppose you're probably right.

Even so, I was disappointed that I didn't see any valid and current questions to answer.

... and it's not so much envy as curiosity. I have a lot of that.

I think I will inflate your two cents up to a nickel. Good value.
Lurker
0 likes
Because guys are just too simple. Not much to figure out.

**image removed by moderator for violating Lush terms**
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry...didn't know I was violating any rules with that pic.wHLPYkzYLTwcUQEi
Lurker
0 likes
Generally speaking when it comes to sex men are much easier to please than women so naturally we have fewer questions to ask, plus we know most of the answers already.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I don't like to ask in the open forum because I don't want everybody to know what it is that I want to know!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kristind
Because guys are just too simple. Not much to figure out.

**image removed by moderator for violating Lush terms**

This is a very naïve claim and, for the record, is the kind of flimsy response I was hoping to avoid by asking for solid answers. I can't tell, but I very much hope that it was a joke and not really that simple.

Quote by Kristind
Sorry...didn't know I was violating any rules with that pic.hHGHopm0WvuInYKr

Despite my opinion, I am still curious as to what the picture was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i figured it was a joke.

kinda like how the stereotypical likes for women are chocolate, money, and attention.

altho Chris Rock was closer when it came to men.

"men only want 3 three things: food, sex, and silence. feed me, fuck me, shut the fuck up."

k...gonna go back to hiding now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

Despite my opinion, I am still curious as to what the picture was.

You hoped to avoid a simple joke? On Lush? Really?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

You hoped to avoid a simple joke? On Lush? Really?

I hoped to avoid simple minded answers, jokes are almost always OK.

I am relatively new to the social aspect of this place. Am I to conclude that simple-mindedness is common?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

I am relatively new to the social aspect of this place. Am I to conclude that simple-mindedness is common?

Yes. But there are some higher beings lurking here and there. They only appear now and again, so you have to keep looking out for them. Welcome to Lushlife in all its glory!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've asked questions when I really want to know. But the type of question that is repeated ad nauseam is not what I need to know. I prefer to ask individuals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just ask my husband, which scares the shit out of him.
Site administrator
0 likes
I have an idea .. I will post tomorrow in the ask the guys .. do you prefer small or large breasts .. thats a new one

edit - wait .. another one - um shaved, natural or that other option .. forgot what its called now .. oh trainline thats it
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty
I was browsing the forums, as I do so often when I am at home and bored, and I decided to go to the "ask the guys" section to see if I could answer a few questions. What I found was mostly out-dated questions. Now how should I eat up my spare time? (not my actual question)

So my question for you all is, "Why so few inquiries for the men?".

I expect some solid answers ladies.

Honestly, I'm not really interested in the opinion of a bunch of random guys, so I don't post questions. I'm only interested in the opinion of the man in my life. I actually will ask him a lot of the questions posted on Lush. He'll usually groan when I tell him I want to ask him something I read here.

There are a lot of questions in Ask the Girls, but it's usually the same questions being asked repeatedly including: the great pubic hair debate (landing strip), do you prefer cut or uncut cocks (only been with cut), do women really prefer large cocks (I don't), and spitter/swallower (swallower). A lot of the questions asked seemed to be voyeuristic and something to get the guy off or a fishing expedition to see if he can find women who will cyber, send nude pics, or meet for a hookup. Definitely a case of quantity over quality.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

You may conclude whatever you like. Regardless of what you "conclude", a good attribute IRL as well as on a social sex forum would be a sense of humor, Dr. hadg on way your way to a scientific answer to your question.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I can't speak for all women, just for myself. When I have a question to ask, I will not hesitate to ask it. I am very much a knowledge seeker, but I don't tend to just ask any ole question either. When the curiosity strikes me I will ask it and the same goes for my replies to threads. I only do so when I have something to contribute, I rarely speak just to hear myself (or in the case of Lush, read).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

You may conclude whatever you like. Regardless of what you "conclude", a good attribute IRL as well as on a social sex forum would be a sense of humor, Dr. hadg on way your way to a scientific answer to your question.

Uh hu ... I see ... well I have one remaining question, if you will oblige. I don't understand the portion of your sentence, "hadg on way your way to a scientific answer to your question". Please explain.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I've asked questions when I really want to know. But the type of question that is repeated ad nauseam is not what I need to know. I prefer to ask individuals.

Yes, this. I ask questions all te time to friends like Banes and Lycan. I don't usually think to ask everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
h=have
a=a
g=good
d=day
on the way to your scientific answer= on the way to your scientific answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Yes. But there are some higher beings lurking here and there. They only appear now and again, so you have to keep looking out for them. Welcome to Lushlife in all its glory!

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's good to be here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Fair enough ... thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by iWoMan
I just ask my husband, which scares the shit out of him.

Haha, good deal. He must be a patient man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I have an idea .. I will post tomorrow in the ask the guys .. do you prefer small or large breasts .. thats a new one

edit - wait .. another one - um shaved, natural or that other option .. forgot what its called now .. oh trainline thats it

Haha, maybe I'll swing by and throw an answer or two your way. Although, those seem like awfully cliché questions. I guess I'll have to take it though.

Quote by Ravyn
I can't speak for all women, just for myself. When I have a question to ask, I will not hesitate to ask it. I am very much a knowledge seeker, but I don't tend to just ask any ole question either. When the curiosity strikes me I will ask it and the same goes for my replies to threads. I only do so when I have something to contribute, I rarely speak just to hear myself (or in the case of Lush, read).

Good policy all around.

Quote by Kristind
h=have
a=a
g=good
d=day
on the way to your scientific answer= on the way to your scientific answer

Well, this may have been cute and I may have understood it, if you didn't mangle and disfigure nearly every part of the original sentence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the things I want to know, will be asked of an individual and looking for logical answers.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm (Guy here)

The question might be answered already, good.. but there could be a lot more inquiry addressed to women because some guys (we're smart) might ask questions just to collect some ID for later contact? Just my two
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

Well, this may have been cute and I may have understood it, if you didn't mangle and disfigure nearly every part of the original sentence.

Whatever. I sincerely hope you find your sense of humor...wherever you may have lost it. And a bit of free advice...if you can't deal with a few typo's here and there...and a dose - in this case a small dose - of humor and have the smarts to understand humor when it comes your way...maybe you shouldn't spend too much time on a social network. What I said and posted was meant only to be a bit of fun. I, however, didn't take into consideration how small and simple a mind I may be offending. Take my and my apology as a trade for your simple-minded sarcasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

Whatever. I sincerely hope you find your sense of humor...wherever you may have lost it. And a bit of free advice...if you can't deal with a few typo's here and there...and a dose - in this case a small dose - of humor and have the smarts to understand humor when it comes your way...maybe you shouldn't spend too much time on a social network. What I said and posted was meant only to be a bit of fun. I, however, didn't take into consideration how small and simple a mind I may be offending. Take my and my apology as a trade for your simple-minded sarcasm.

I enjoy this