last reply
6 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Let's Talk About Sex!
In this room, anyone is invited to ask any question of any participant. In fact, that is the whole purpose of the room! Pictures, small talk, whispering and attempts at private chatting are not welcome here. Feel free to send friendship requests if you run into someone you're interested in talking to further. You no longer have to wait for your turn in order to ask a question, ask one whenever you feel like it. Please try to come up with interesting questions and avoid getting on people's nerves. Questions like "will you cyber/pvt with me" are likely to get you kicked. Note that Lush rules MUST be followed, which includes: No underage questions, no incest questions, no questions and no bestiality questions.
I came up with the idea for the room because most chat rooms don't seem to have much actual conversation about sex and aren't always good at welcoming newcomers. Anyone can jump right into it here, there are no favourites and noone has special privileges.
The password for the room is WOOF
Well met everyone!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What are you wearing big dog?
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by GreatDane
Welcome to Let's Talk About Sex!

In this room, anyone is invited to ask any question of any participant. In fact, that is the whole purpose of the room! Pictures, small talk, whispering and attempts at private chatting are not welcome here. Feel free to send friendship requests if you run into someone you're interested in talking to further.

You no longer have to wait for your turn in order to ask a question, ask one whenever you feel like it. Please try to come up with interesting questions and avoid getting on people's nerves. Questions like "will you cyber/pvt with me" are likely to get you kicked.

I came up with the idea for the room because most chat rooms don't seem to have much actual conversation about sex and aren't always good at welcoming newcomers. Anyone can jump right into it here, there are no favourites and noone has special privileges. Well met!

Please make sure that this type of room doesn't lead to questions that will break Lush terms and conditions. If you are not moderating the room please make sure whomever you leave in charge of the room is aware of the Lush rules.

Happy Chatting smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Please make sure that this type of room doesn't lead to questions that will break Lush terms and conditions. If you are not moderating the room please make sure whomever you leave in charge of the room is aware of the Lush rules.

Happy Chatting smile

He seemed to be doing ok. I stopped in for a bit. Thought maybe I could learn something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for the clarifications smile We have indeed had problems with questions that were a little too... enthusiastic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This reminds me of some horrible disco type song with the same title and it never actually did either.
Lurker
0 likes
how do you keep a friendship just simple and fun, yikes im thinking im getting in too deep.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexybabe46
how do you keep a friendship just simple and fun, yikes im thinking im getting in too deep.

If you think you might be getting in too deep, try adjusting the position and length of stroke.