Alright Guys What Type are You?

74 votes remaining
Breast Man (24 votes) 32%
Ass Man (38 votes) 51%
Leg/Feet Man (20 votes) 27%
Other? (24 votes) 32%
Lush Legend
0 likes
I've always wondered what crazy things (besides the obvious mentioned) turn a man on about a woman or even if you're Bi/Gay what crazy thing turns you on about a man. This could be body or personality trait that for whatever reason turns you on sexually.

(Main reason this question came up)

Example: I have a friend who just confided in me that her husband is obsessed with her arm pits and gets off by kissing them and actually likes to put his penis in that area and has a very powerful orgasm from it.

Hey no judgment here I am really looking for honest answers no matter how bizarre they are.

OK GO!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a woman fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes...... and tits, ass, but mostly the eyes. Watching them glaze over as I provide what see needs. Thats the biggest turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Monocle. I have a woman fetish. But I am a breast man. Not huge breasts, mind you. I find delight in any size, mostly.

Now that I am thinking about it, I am a nipple man. I love thick, long, thick and long, nipples. And when a woman has petite breasts, seeing her with large areolas and big nipples...My, oh, my!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Answered in someplace other then here.

So you have to look.

But Hair.

on the head people. Get yo mind outta da gutta,

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several. I love sexy lingerie. Lacy and wispy and barely there........transparent or see thru get me hard. Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
1. Intelligence.
2. Eyes.
3. Laughter.
4. Breasts.
5. Ass

Those are turn ons. I wouldn't say they're fetishes. Most of you know my fetish is for a beautiful woman who smokes.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Interesting answers guys....thanks!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Yes dressing as a woman, would love to have my panties catch a lot of loads at the same time, or just be dripping wet from head to stockings from them would be the ultimite.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i rekkon girls that wear glasses are hot i have a thing for hot chicks wearing some nice reading glasses lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
legs ...in stockings to me would be a fetish
Lurker
0 likes
The first thing that catches my eye is beautiful eyes, they melt me. I love to watch a good looking woman in stockings, I love to stroke stocking clad legs. My biggest fetish about a woman is a shaved pussy. My 2nd wife introduced me to a totally shaved woman, I have been hooked ever since. there is nothing like touching the smooth skin of a closely shaved pussy, then licking and kissing it. You are able to see any moisture that starts to leak from it. It is just so awesome.

Man 2 man, the thought that always enticed me was the thought of holding a cock in my hand and mouth and feeling it get hard and even shoot a load into my mouth. That always seemed like it would be such a power trip. Now that I have given in to the Bi side it is more exciting than I ever thought. Then to feel someone touch me in places with their hands and tongue, where none of my wives ever thought of gave me such a hard on. Then to be taken, feel a hard cock slide into me, while watching him and feeling his powerful thrust only gives me a glimpse of how a woman may feel and it is so exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a woman fetish. But I am a breast man. Not huge breasts, mind you. I find delight in any size, mostly.

Now that I am thinking about it, I am a nipple man. I love thick, long, thick and long, nipples. And when a woman has petite breasts, seeing her with large areolas and big nipples...My, oh, my!

You have got it right ASubtlepassion
Lurker
0 likes
I have a woman fetish. But I am a breast man. Not huge breasts, mind you. I find delight in any size, mostly.

You have got it right ASubtlepassion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fetish's are mature women, big tits and lingerie, the last is my biggest, I love all things lingerie, I like to wear panties, sexy mens and ladies panties
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hard-N-Fast
i rekkon girls that wear glasses are hot i have a thing for hot chicks wearing some nice reading glasses

Is this a librarian fantasy he he?
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
1. Intelligence.
2. Eyes.
3. Laughter.
4. Breasts.
5. Ass

Those are turn ons. I wouldn't say they're fetishes. Most of you know my fetish is for a beautiful woman who smokes.

I have a Roccotool fetish
(yeah I know this section is for guys to answer...just couldn't help myself!)

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Mr Nobody
0 likes
A decent cup of tea and a bacon sandwich does me ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A beautiful woman is nice, but a woman with a positive and sexy attitude is so HOT. Not a fetish, just a thought
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love thigh high stockings, a neatly trimmed pussy, or a bald one, but most of all, I love to eat pussy, and ass as well, there's something so dirty and erotic about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Tex welcome!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

I know a few guys that loooove a bacon sandwich, before, after, and sometimes during sex
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by clover
Quote by DBarclay

I know a few guys that loooove a bacon sandwich, before, after, and sometimes during sex

I am probably one of them ...lol

If only the US had decent bacon ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DIFFERENT LOOKS CREATES DIFFERENT SENSATIONS, the long legs with stylos with or without stockings, nice cleavage small or large, great smile and sexy eyes, dressed with an attitude of fun and play, I love letting my mind explore and grinning to show my ideas! I LOVE LOVING WOMEN AND TREATING THEM AS SUCH.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You may find this strange but I have a spanking fetish. It all started when I was still going through puberty (almost 45 years ago) My parents believed in corperal punishment and used it frequently. They would sent me to my room after punishment. I would allways get a hardon when I got spanked..or even strapped. I would go to my room and masturbate every time. I accually enjoyed those spankings. Just wish I had someone to share my fetish with now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love clits. I can spend hours licking & sucking and the bigger the better. the biggest I've had was 2" when hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi stranger and welcome!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Foot fetish, I love licking and sucking on a woman's toes and feet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties, but only on girls please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Example: I have a friend who just confided in me that her husband is obsessed with her arm pits and gets off by kissing them and actually likes to put his penis in that area and has a very powerful orgasm from it.

If you were to replace the word arm pits with the word cheeks, that is how my boyfriend is with me. I am not sure I like it very much.