Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Buddies/ FWB signs one wants something more...

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I am reading to much into this arrangement I have with my fuck buddy.

3 Months ago I broke off an 8 year volitile relationship. Within three weeks my fuck buddy and I agreed to be friends with extras on the side. Before we were just work aquaintences.

Where am I going with this question, well I think my fuck buddy has a thing for me.

I could write a long list of things to make me think that.

Here is examples:

*He has came to my parents house for lunch and bought his kids. Yeah I know we are friends but I am certain most friends don't bring kids over to their lover's parents house for lunch. I went and had lunch at his mother's house a few times too. Each time he and the kids were there. I could have went by myself and the one time I did he was there without the kids.

*He compliments me, like he notices small things. He did say I look hot with my hair in a high pony tail.

*He wants to know when I make it back to my house to make sure I arrived safe. I live at like a two minute drive away or 10 minute walk.

*He invites me to do activities with him and his kids.

*In a convo with my mother he said "Sirene isn't over her ex is she? I find it annoying she talks about him a lot to me." I guess I did talk a lot about my ex, however I let him talk about his ex wife and I don't find it annoying.

*Mother said she saw him looking at me on different occassions. Giving me a look over.

*He told me that "If you don't want to continue fucking, I would still be happy if we are friends." Or my favourite "I don't mind if you find someone else, you can if you want to. If you do can we still fuck on the side." As a joke.

*He pays for most things when we go out, even if it is just to have lunch with the kids at the park. He will pay for my drink or anything I want to eat. When he doesn't have to do that.

*He whispers in an embarrassed tone when he tells me one of his kids asked if I could come over and play with them.

*Lately I notice he touches me playfully when we go to the park or play fight. Or like yesterday he actually nuzzled and kissed my neck when he was fondling my boobs. He never did that before.

I think I am reading to much into it. Mainly because when I think he does or says something he will change what he is saying and seem like he is about to let something out.

Myself I think I like him, however I am not so sure, still on the last throws of getting over my ex.
Lurker
0 likes
He does not look to be a fuck buddy to me at all. From what I understand, a fuck buddy is just that, someone you fuck. They are not your "friend" and you don't hang out like normal friends.

He looks like your standard FWB to me. Most of what you posted seems pretty much what a FRIEND would do and if you eliminated the sexual component, it would seem pretty natural. But you two ADDED that, so yes, it gets more complicated. And frankly I find most FWB situations I have head of DO get overly complicated. Sex is not a hug or a handshake. It hits us on a deeper level no matter how much some people might want to think it does not. And when that sex is with a FRIEND, it often times hits harder than with a "fuck buddy" or other non-relationship type of sexual encounter.

It does sound like he is forming a deeper attachment to you, but it also looks like he may be trying to distance that as well (because of some things you said he told you). I think he is probably conflicted, as tends to be the case with FWBs a great deal of the time. Personally I think FWBs are a BAD idea and more times than not it causes real issues between the parties involved. Fuck buddies... not so much. And that is because you SEPARATE the act from any real friendship and involvement. At least that is how I see it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the answer JohnC, that is the thing, on Thursday he was really randy maybe the most randiest I have known him to be. However on Friday he was kinda busy with his online job, and had to go and put the little ones to bed and then we watched a movie, we were in his bedroom, I was under his covers and he sat on the edge of the bed.

It kind of confused me, I was hoping for some action. Like the night before however it didn't happen.

I don't know I guess having his ex-wife call up on the Thursday morning before he meet up with me with his kids might have triggered something in him to fuck me. She called to say "Happy anniversary Ex-Husband."

When he told me I said "Well I guess that is kind of cute and funny. She is thinking of you even though you haven't been together for 2 years."

He said "Even if it wasn't an anniversary I would have fucked you silly still."

I thought that statement was odd.
Lurker
0 likes
Both men and women can be moody, and a little loopie from time to time (or as a constant LOL). Some of this may just be his personality and the way he is, and others may be a mix of emotions and conflicting feelings. I suspect it is probably a mix of the two. But you know him better than anyone here. We only get a sliver of information and frankly it is difficult to impossible (unless just lucky) to diagnose the "problem" with such limited exposure to it. The best we can do is work with what you post...... good luck.