Fun virginity question.

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What was the relationship between you and your first sexual partner. For example Bf, friend, boss etc. Also, what was the age difference (None Under 16 thx)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a friend. At the time he was much older than me. He was seven years older than me. He was more experienced than me so it was a bit awkward... But he was big.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Family friend. He and his family (parent's friends from college) were visiting us for a long weekend on Cape Cod. He is 5 years older than me. I was the one who started it - I could see "its outline" in his bathing suit (he was well-equipped) and wanted to see it. One thing led to another. I rode a lot of pipe during that visit! We continue to be FWBs when families get together to this day.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
2 likes

We were both students in the same grad school but different programs (I was doing a Master's, her a doctorate) and met through working on a project together for the schools computing labs. We're still together after 34 years and our 30th wedding anniversary is in August so something sure clicked. 😉

Oh, and she's 9 years older than me.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.