0 watchers
10 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. do guys enjoy receiving it?
2. do guys enjoy giving it? n why?
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I do enjoy receiving a rim job and that is what led me to try giving...once that happened I loved it even more. I have had a couple of female partners in the past that really got off on me giving them a rim job which generally led to incredible sex. My male partners have enjoyed this as well.
0 likes
Sigh. Never experienced it in either direction but would like to. Any volunteers?
Internet Philosopher
2 likes
It takes some nerve to do it the first time but it feels incredible when do to you.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
yes to both i,m afraid ... the feeling is just incredable... both giving and receiving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes to both, enjoyed the idea, and enjoyed the way the parter reacted to rimming - looking forward to doing and having soon!
Lurker
0 likes
love to give and receive. great feeling both ways
Lurker
0 likes
I certainly enjoy being rimmed but I only do it if I know the other person is clean like me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It's definitely enjoyable receiving a rimming every so often. It's a big turn on because it's perceived to be dirty. And it feels good when you're really horny. I also love giving them. My wife loves it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
1. do guys enjoy receiving it? I do, awesome feeling which makes me even more horny when it happens ;)
2. do guys enjoy giving it? n why? I do enjoy giving as well and my previous bed-partners seemed to like it.. Hygiene is very important for both giving and receiving though ;)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Rimming is very hot, both giving and receiving. I love both. Love to give to both men and woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It may sound wierd but I love to rim, can do it for hours, but being rimmed does nothing for me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes to both - very hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to both - very hot
Lurker
0 likes
I certainly love being rimmed but only rim another person if I know them to be clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy any kind of butt play honestly always have
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I certainly love being rimmed but only rim another person if I know them to be clean

thats fair enough, so id imagine alot of rimming goes on in the shower for alot of people?
Lurker
0 likes
love doing it both ways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

thats fair enough, so id imagine alot of rimming goes on in the shower for alot of people?

No I don't think so, there are pheromones that are produced that strangely attract men more. For a realistic account I'd suggest reading the "butt monkey" stories here on Lush, they're by Robert Furlong and have the most accurate descriptions of rimming I've ever read. For myself I could happily fall asleep between the cheeks of a nice ass and have many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw
It may sound wierd but I love to rim, can do it for hours, but being rimmed does nothing for me

We would be a perfect match, honey... I love to be rimmed because it relaxes my ass muscles and makes me want to be fucked even more (as if that could be possible). But I do beg for his cock to penetrate and caress my always willing prostate ;) However, I have not brought myself to like or enjoy returning the favor. Can I suck your cock instead? I'll even eat your man juice... yummm!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

We would be a perfect match, honey... I love to be rimmed because it relaxes my ass muscles and makes me want to be fucked even more (as if that could be possible). But I do beg for his cock to penetrate and caress my always willing prostate ;) However, I have not brought myself to like or enjoy returning the favor. Can I suck your cock instead? I'll even eat your man juice... yummm!!!

After all that can your ass be my pillow?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

After all that can your ass be my pillow?

ROTFLMAO!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to rim guys it seems to turn them on
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think this is really a gay/bi issue. I think plenty of heterosexuals enjoy rimming as well as anal play in general. Many Heterosexuals also enjoy pegging.

I think the body is a wonderful thing and as long as it is CLEAN, we can enjoy ALL of it. The anus has a lot of nerve endings and can be stimulated with as little as the breath, and then on up to as rough as you would like. And to see your partner spasm and their legs and bellies twitch as well as their anus.... super hot. And for rimming gals, you are right there to pleasure the entire area, from anus to belly button.... and all in between.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stockingluvr
Yes to both here as well. I must also state that I've never met a female that didn't love it as well, so I personally don't believe that it's a male thing.

It's so totally different rimming men and women. It's all personal taste though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES to both - Very hot
Lurker
0 likes
I have rimmed both men and women, and for me its all so great, but the area has to be smoothly shaved and clean, I will rim a woman any time but the guys need to be freshly showered, I have also received, great but like to be on the giving side.. I truly enjoy the aroma of an ass, the pureness and the smell of sex
Lurker
0 likes
it is really hot love being rimmied after getting fucked feel him lick the cum out of my ass. i love tongue fucking a guy nearly as much