Genital Piercings

last reply
36 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you ever have a genital piercing? If so, which one? I've got a frenum piercing
Lurker
0 likes
no piercings, not planning on any either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOOOoooooooo!!!!!

Does that answer the question?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, i think i would pass on getting something like that.
my witty cum-back is on its way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you all for your comments smile
Lurker
0 likes
No I would not. And in general I don't find them appealing in general. Now I admit that sometimes they can be sexy on a woman, but normally I don't find them attractive. And certainly not if they are large. Then again, I generally don't like facial piercings or even nipple piercings either. SOMETIMES they are sexy, but that mostly has to do with the woman and not the piercings in general.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've had a piercing "down there" since I was 16, and I take it out every now and then... I find them quite fun, though mine is rather small. I don't think piercings suit everyone, but I do enjoy mine ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A friend with one told me she got it done so her husband could find her clit in the dark! :-))
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't get one myself but they can be cute/sexy on the right person.
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't have anything pierced and not planning on it.
Lurker
0 likes
No thanks
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
No thanks. My goal is to leave this world with the same number of holes with which I entered it, if all goes as planned.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My cooter is and shall ever be, bling-free!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I don't have any yet. I do like the look of them on others, so it may happen in the future. Who knows?
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not! I'm only now planning to get my ears pierced (it's so hard to find old-fashioned clip-on earrings). Most piercings on others don't bother me, even around or near the genitalia, but I steer far clear of any man who has his cock head pierced - (a Prince Phillip or Albert or whatever), because the mindset of someone who would do THAT creeps me out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want one actually, lol. I really love the look of a Christina piercing.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had to look up Christina piercing and also frenum ladders
feel like a baby/novice
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I moved in with my black boyfriend Jamal for 29 months, he had my clit hood pierced. When I walked with pants or jeans on I was in constant orgasm. Sometimes I would tape it to my stomach to keep from cumming. He also had my tongue pierced which would make the guys go crazy when I would suck their dicks but when I would rub it on another womans clit she would explode in orgasm after orgasm. I had my nipples pierced too and I could cum by playing with my nipple rings.

Phyliss
Lurker
0 likes
I have a hood ring. have for many years. I get lots of compliments on it and I get off a lot easyer. I got mine with three other girls. All members with their husbands of the same swing club my husband and I are staff at! Very easy, not painful at all, was difficult not having sex for 3 weeks healing time. But one of the girls I went with did have sex with my husband a few time until I was healed, so he didn't suffer. And I did a lot more oral to him as well! I have seasonal and holiday jewelry to change any time. Girls, it is a good way to get him to buy you another diamond. Honey I have a new place to put one?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like them but I don't have any...and don't plan to.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Bling that pussy! I think pussy and nipple bling sizzles! Do it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't have any or plans to. I do find them hot.
Punkarama
0 likes
Have all been removed..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have any but I've thought about it. The idea of getting a Lorum piercing greatly intrigues me, as does one or two other possibilities.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
No thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me, thanks. Though one of my old bosses was once passing by a tattooists shop and on the spur-of-the-moment decided to get a Prince Albert piercing through his cock. God alone knows why...
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx