7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what is your partner preferred age for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner is 1year older than me, although if I was to become single I would look up to 10years older and probably 2 years younger. (I'm 23)
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Not really bothered how old someone is when I meet them - it's just a number that you find out later.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any age, it's the person I like not the number.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The age of my husband.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually go for a guy who has 5-10 years on me. They always know what they want, when they want, and how they want. But that said if he's good he's good. Just find older men more attractive.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually go for a guy who has 5-10 years on me. They always know what they want, when they want, and how they want. But that said if he's good he's good. Just find older men more attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with most on here, I'm not too concerned about the number necessarily but rather how compatible we are together emotionally, spiritually and especially sexually. It's about the connection I have with the other person that is paramount and I've realized that age has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Age doesn't matter as long as we love each other.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Soul does not have an age. So, age doesn't matter much.
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
older than 35, younger than 50
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Usually older, because i'm an old soul in a young body and men are 3 years (if not more) behind women anyway. But he might be just like me- an old soul in a young body- so i don't know!
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For men: Just older. Not old enough to be my father, but older than I am. I find men (or rather boys) my age to be immature and annoying.
For women: Close to my age, usually. I'm not as picky with age for women as I am with men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I agree with most on here, I'm not too concerned about the number necessarily but rather how compatible we are together emotionally, spiritually and especially sexually. It's about the connection I have with the other person that is paramount and I've realized that age has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Boom! You nailed it in my book!
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Age shouldn't matter but it does, society has a 'thing' about indecent and age is the marker...
Even on this thread there are posts with a 'not more than' limit

So 18 should not be seen with 40+ Why? If an 18 year old girl wants to be with a guy in his 40's cos that is what she wants, yet society in general has a major problem with it.

To most I speak too around the web or in my daily life, I am often taken for being either late twenties, in my thirties or very early 40's because I have a young attitude and to use a term I have seen on here, I have a young soul.
To me age is not a problem........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I mainly like older guys. You shouldn't say an age exactly since everyone is different. My dad's gf Judy is 26 and he's over 50 and they seem to get along great? IDK? If I had to say an age range I would say the guys I'm most attracted to fall within 29 to say 45? IDK? It's hard to say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

drats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The two guys I have fucked are four years older then me. My ex however is 10 years older then me.

I do prefer guys my age or older.

When I was 18/19 I liked older guys my age of being late 20s. Now I am at that age range I like it and older.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well I mainly like older guys. You shouldn't say an age exactly since evAeryone is different. My dad's gf Judy is 26 and he's over 50 and they seem to get along great? IDK? If I had to say an age range I would say the guys I'm most attracted to fall within 29 to say 45? IDK? It's hard to say.

Age is just a number
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreSadhead

So 43 is just right being in the middle...winks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner is a few years younger than me.

When I was young, I preferred men/boys that were around my age but women/girls who were older than me. Now I prefer men from 28-45 (mid 30's is ideal) and women of all ages!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just a number. While I like guys my age or 5-10 years older, age is not the standard of maturity.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I actually prefer people around my own age or close to it. All my main relationships were guys that were around 2-4 yrs older.

Overall, for a relationship, I'd be fine with 5 yrs younger up to 10 yrs older with maybe the odd exception if there's strong attraction and chemistry. It's not a hard rule, but more just a general preference and what I look for.

If I'm single when I'm older I'll bet I relax that '5 yrs younger' bit and stretch it to 10 yrs on either side though.
Lurker
0 likes
Alive.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I think the five years either way is a good general rule of thumb, although I must say that I am partial to older...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Alive.

You stole my answer. LOL

Quote by Mazza
I think the five years either way is a good general rule of thumb, although I must say that I am partial to older...

I think five years either way is good also.

For the longest time I only dated men older than me, but then I met someone younger. It’s been younger since, but I think that after a few mistakes I’ll stick to no younger than five years. Unless they can truly prove they are mature enough, and want the same things I do.