Special gift for Master

last reply
15 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to do something special for my master (who happens to be my husband) but I'm at a loss as to what to do. Suggestions?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
without really knowing anything about what kind of special your talking about or your relationship, about the best you're going to get are random suggestions - i seriously think you're better off thinking about what would please him most and then giving him something along those lines - also, if it's something sexual and it's new, i'd present in the from of a gift certificate - unexpected sexual surprises can be tricky, depending on what it is - coming home to a threesome, for example, could be a bit much. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose I should be more specific. The other night, Master was kind enough to surprise me with an absolutely gorgeous gold and pearl collar suitable for public wear (neither of us are in a position to be anything but discreet) and I wanted to gift him something equally thoughtful that would please him as much. I'm not really looking for something sexual, but an actual gift. Thoughts?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Engraved cufflinks? A watch? Some man-jewelry (Hugo Boss makes some nice understated stuff for guys that's not too expensive like a leather/silver ring etc), some cool Aviator sunglasses, a nice designer leather belt (you could maybe discreetly engrave your initials on the buckle and he can use it on your later). Just some ideas. I'm not in 'the lifestyle' but I'm good at gift giving. smile
Lurker
0 likes
A nice "toy" he'd enjoy using with you? Like an Hitachi, if you don't already have one or a Lelo? A nice decorative cock ring? A set of four silk neckties for tying you up with? You could even design and print up a "deed" to 40 acres of Paradise and hide it in your panties for him to find.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure if you are religious or not, but a nice gold cross / or star of David and chain is always a great gift.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You might consider getting a bondage pendent similar to those found here,

Have your Master's initials engraved on the back. Give it to your Master and invite him to choose a place on your body to be pierced. Wear it for for him proudly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It appears the server won't allow me to post an internet address link. If you do a web search for bondage jewellery you'll find lots of sources. The company I was going to suggest was fetjewller.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kahiltna7200
It appears the server won't allow me to post an internet address link. If you do a web search for bondage jewellery you'll find lots of sources. The company I was going to suggest was fetjewller.

You need 20 posts before you can post links.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
You should get your asshole bleached for him.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
You mean because YOUR ALREADY ONE FELIX!

English please if you want to direct words at me.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not mind toys or sexual items as gifts, but honestly, I find the simple and small things to be the best. Something that I can keep with me all the time, and it reminds me of the one who gave it. This applies to sub, children, friends, etc. As another member suggested jewelry or other items like that work great. Pocket watches (I LOVE THOSE), a pocket knife, zippo lighter, business card case, or any other small item the person uses and can have in their possession at all times (or a lot), and then ENGRAVE IT. It is what you engrave on it that will make the item truly special. So I would suggest it be something that has true meaning, like something you say often, a term you use, or a hint only you and He understands the true meaning of. You can find great ideas for these things at any Mall, go into the engraving shops, they will be able to direct you to any number of suitable items..... OR, just use what you know your Master will appreciate and USE. It is really the extra step of the engraved sentiment that is the truly important part of the gift.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would say to get him a necklace or a belt that matches your collar but can double as a leash when you are alone. He can wear it out without raising an eyebrow but still "enjoy" using it at home with you. Just a thought.
0 likes
My wife started dating a Dominant man and when she decided it was serious she dressed me up very slutty and gave me to her Master as a gift to show him how serious she was about wanting to be his slave.