Shaving your pussy or trimming

last reply
129 replies
20.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When did you decide to shave it all off or trim it into a cute shape? Did you do it or did someone else do it for you, how old were you when it happened??? Do you still keep your pussy shaved????
Lurker
0 likes
About a few years ago actually i got tired of the bush, in my opinion its gross & annoying. I prefer it shaved & yes i do keep it shaved although i slip up & get lazy at times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Use to keep it trimmed until a few years ago I started shaving it all off during swim suit season. Got so many compliments about it from partners I now keep it bald all the time. At first I shaved it myself and for about a year and a half now I have been having it waxed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved. Once in a while I get lazy and only shave once a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually did it when a guy told me he loved it.. I have been hooked ever since.. I prefer it that way now..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never just trimmed, always shaved. I do get lazy at times and it does grow out, but not long. Nothing better then a bald pussy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've actually shaved ever since I started to get hair, to me it's just I comfortable and itchy. It also doesn't look appealing to me to be all hairy. Sometimes I do get lazy though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not shaved....lasered...that way I dont gave to worry about it.....I like it bare...I think its hot......makes me feel sexy.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved or wax since it started to grow. i wear bathing suits alot looks so much better! and now if i fall behind in the upkeep...Sir will pluck it out one at a time...owwie (i dont forget much XD )
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had always kept it trimmed since I was a teen, although my hair wasn't that thick to start with. Towards the end of my marriage when I started to run and work out a lot, I decided to shave it bare and its been that way ever since. I just find it is so much easier this way.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've always shaved - to me it feels better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved with a landing strip, sometimes i get it waxedsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I leave it trimmed short and neat but mainly either waxed or shaven bare
Lurker
0 likes
shaven since I was younger just prefer the feel
0 likes
I shaved when I first grew hair there, but only once. I let it grow back. I began shaving it again about 2 months ago, and just love it. I dont think I will let it grow back again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do shaving it after 15 days, and sometime trimmed, i like hairy and loved it.........
NaWaL Ed
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved or waxed. Love the feel of it. My master enjoys it too and if I get lazy he'll do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I first shaved mine when I was nineteen and I did it myself. I loved it right from the start and I've been shaving ever since.
Lurker
0 likes
I think a smooth pussy is just sexy smile I always shave mine in the shower. If you do it every couple of days you don't need to wax it and it doesn't get itchy lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a little landing strip sometimes, but bald is beautiful smile
Lurker
0 likes
can a guy comment. guys love a shaved pussy. so nice to lick and see see the juices flowing.
Lurker
0 likes
did a shave as a dare and liked it. every once in awhile i'll leave a landing strip. afte a few weeks i tire of it and off it goes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved or waxed feels better when its all gone
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely waxed. It feels so much better. The first time I shaved was when I was 13. My mother always used to say it was unclean to keep hair down there. So yeah but then I went to waxing as regrowth isn't annoying and itchy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Farhin
Definitely waxed. It feels so much better. The first time I shaved was when I was 13. My mother always used to say it was unclean to keep hair down there. So yeah but then I went to waxing as regrowth isn't annoying and itchy.

do you do your own waxing, if I may ask????
Lurker
0 likes
I had always kept it neatly trimmed, then a guy I was seeing said he wanted me to shave it all off, so I did and I preferred it that way. I feels better and I can wear really tiny underwear without any escapees. I have maintained it that way ever since.

In answer to the other part of your question: I always do it myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9

do you do your own waxing, if I may ask????

No don't. I have tried but it turns out bad and it hurts more, I tend to go to a waxing salon. They are usually really good and professional about it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been shaving my pussy since I was 15.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i am not very hairy and what is there is light... i trim a little but don't shave it....