Size of a mans dick.

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i have to know what is it with guys making there dicks 12 inch or bigger? How is that pleasurable and do women really like big dicks?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get it either but then again, I still don't completely understand why women want breast implants so go figure. I can't speak for all women but for me, large cocks aren't nearly as pleasurable as average ones. I love sex way too much not to enjoy every moment I have with my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mlb9inchdick
i have to know what is it with guys making there dicks 12 inch or bigger? How is that pleasurable and do women really like big dicks?

Who are these guys and what is the secret to making their own dicks 12" or bigger? They could make a lot of money out of this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get what the idea of it is either. I mean how can a cervix take the pounding?
Lurker
0 likes
No worries here, 3 1/2 " ..may be small but at least honest about it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does it get hard enough to enter me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is a little under six and a half inches, and my girlfriend loves it. She's slept with guys who are bigger and said that they are too big to be pleasurable. It's not the size, it's how skilful you are using it.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like hugh cocks love about 6 or 7 '' but thick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot imagine what a cock that long would feel like and I have no wish to find out either. For me size has never been an issue as long as the man knows what he is doing.
0 likes
Haha. This question! How do they "make" their manhood 12 inches? Really? I would like to know the secret to their sucess to change their size to exactly that size.

Why? What is with it? Again~ really?
Penis-Envy much?
Why do women get breasts implants?
SAME reason.
'It is because ~ Haven't you ever heard the saying "BIGGER is better?"

Bigger is not always better - there is such a thing as TOO BIG/TOO MUCH.

There is too small and too big. It comes in all sizes, makes and models.

For each person & personal preference: I think of the children's fable of "Goldilocks & The Three Bears."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the OP's screenname combined with his question made me laugh out loud.