cum swallowing

last reply
168 replies
28.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have been swallowing my cum after I masturbate lately. I want to get used to it for when I give blow jobs. Im coming out in real life now so ive never hooked up with a guy. Is this normal?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Have at it!

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by jake_black
I have been swallowing my cum after I masturbate lately. I want to get used to it for when I give blow jobs. Im coming out in real life now so ive never hooked up with a guy. Is this normal?

I'm not even sure what 'normal' is to be honest. I will say that I never had a desire to taste my own semen even when I did ejaculate. (Long story there) I will say that the taste and texture of semen is not unpleasant, and if you've built up enough saliva you really don't taste it that strongly most of the time. Some guys taste bitter though, and that's less appealing to me.

If you really want to become proficient before you find a partner, get a dildo that is long but not to thick and play around with that. If you can take it deep, you will surly please most guys you eventually hook up with. A little known bonus is also letting him cum while you deep throat means you probably won't taste his cum much at all. This is a particular favorite of mine.

I wouldn't recommend taking facials if the taste makes you uncomfortable, and cum stings like hell in your eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the taste of cum ....all of it! I've been swallowing my own cum for a while and it's so erotic and exciting. Swallowing cum straight from another male's pulsating cock is more thrilling and actually more satisfying! Try it ...you'll love it!
0 likes
Like the taste of my own. I often eat it after getting off. Haven't had the pleasure of tasting someone else's yet, though it is part of what attracts me to the idea of sex with a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Why not perfectly normal to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite normal to me. Thoroughly enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste of cum but the excitement of having someone cum in your mouth is unbelieveable. I always swallow my own cum when I pop a nut but I love sucking it out of a hot studs cock.
0 likes
I had trouble gagging and choking with cum in my mouth so I began to eat a little of mine whenI masturbated. I kept increasing the amount of cum I ate each time I masturbated till I could eat my entire load with out gagging or choking. I think cum is an acquired taste for most people and for me it took a while. But I knew if I was going to suck cocks, the guys I sucked would want to cum in my mouth. However one of my very best suck buds likes to cum on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don,t have a problem with it... my partner shares with me all the time... hers... his and mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing wrong at all with swallowing your own load, in my opinion. I remember being curious what it tasted like from the time I started jerking (under age reference removed by moderator). I would jerk off onto a saucer or in a cup and drink it. I knew I would love drinking it straight from a hot hard cock from that point on. Swallowing a hot load to this day is one of my favorite things to do. Swallowing a room full of guys is a huge turn on.
0 likes
There's nothing wrong with it and it's natural to do so
Lurker
0 likes
There is no problem with it at all. Enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with eating your own cum. I do it nearly everytime I masturbate. However, there is no greater satisfaction then drinking it right from a hot hard cock. My favorite sexual act of all. Take it from someone who has swallowed from hundreds of cocks.
Lurker
0 likes
love swallowing cum or wearing it but spitting is a waste smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to swallow straight from the tap so to speak, if I could suck my own cock I'd like mine. Avoid asparagus it turns your cum sour
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've been swallowing my own cum for years. would love to lick another guys cum up off a girls body in a threesome! not sure i'd like giving a BJ, but i'd probably try it
Lurker
0 likes
I love to swallow and lick cum. It tastes great and always different with various people. Perfectly normal to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always swallow cum when I suck another mans cock just love swallowing cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes they are rite there is nothing wrong with it. However don't be surprized to find out someone elses tastes different than your own.In fact it differs from person to person. & for different reasons for example A man who has A vasectomy tastes sweeter than others. Good Question to ask before going down on one.IKcdO2kXJcKl332u
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love licking my girlfriends cum out of her sweet pussy. I also enjoy the taste of mine!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I remember when I first tried to eat my own, and I always chickened out, but then with an online mistress with a web cam, she made me do it many times, then with a mistress in real life, was forced bi sex and now have done it at least a dozen times on my own and also a few facials, now it's no big deal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98
I remember when I first tried to eat my own, and I always chickened out, but then with an online mistress with a web cam, she made me do it many times, then with a mistress in real life, was forced bi sex and now have done it at least a dozen times on my own and also a few facials, now it's no big deal

By "no big deal" do you mean you put up with it or do you like it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
less filling But Taste great
Lurker
0 likes
I love my cum!! It turns me on to watch a guy lick his own cum off of me (or out of me) and swallow it!! Mmmm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste of cum at first didn't bother me as much as the texture. But yes as someone else said it is an acquired taste. I love it now. And someone else mentioned asparagus making your cum sour. There are several foods that will do that. I know one is a lot of celery. I can't remember the others. I also know that foods like pineapple will make it much sweeter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy swallowing my own cum too. Did it a few hours ago, best when warm!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I see nothing wrong with it at all. Perfectly normal. I do it all the time.

Me too! I've been slurpin' my jizz for yrs. When I JO, I use a shot glass to catch it. As for sucking cock, When he's gonna cum, I suck the tip hard so maybe I can gag on that first spurt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it in a glass....