What about food sex?

last reply
38 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How we can more enjoyable with food sex ? Which food ?
Lurker
0 likes
Are you talking about having sex WITH food only? Or having sex while you are eating? Or using food during sex play? That question you asked has a lot of possible answers. pick one.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Are you talking about having sex WITH food only? Or having sex while you are eating? Or using food during sex play? That question you asked has a lot of possible answers. pick one.

Thats a bloody good question. However my answer is the same for all three possibilities.

Steak and chips.
Lurker
0 likes
Whats food sex? new term for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to get a lot of different suggestions/ideas. A woman and I could sample them and tell of our favorites. Maybe even a poll.
Lurker
0 likes
The imagery is top notch. Especially food sex dialogue.

"Fuck those melons. You like it nice and wet, don't you."
"Yeah, that's right, work that meat stick right between her buns."
"You like my creamy wild honey, baby?"
"Yeah, you know I love your nuts."
"Mmm that's right. Work your sticky fingers into my hot sundae, baby. Now lick it off."
"Let me take a lick at that ice cream cone, baby."

Kinky ;)
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
You weren't a scriptwriter for the Austin Powers movies, perchance, Metilda? ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason I have never associated food with sex although sex itself can be a hunger. I have experienced a feeling very similar to the desire to eat in my jaws but it's consuming someone's body that I have in mind. I would say that if I had both feelings at once - hunger for food or sex then sex would win unless I was literally starving in the wilderness or something. I can understand how people associate things like spreading chocolate or cream over someone's naughty bits and eating it but the idea just doesn't appeal to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iJessica
Whats food sex? new term for me

< does this count
Lurker
0 likes
Brand new experience - candy floss!!! It made me laugh as it melted and crystalised, but I wasn't laughing for long. The licking that followed ... absolutely awesome. I'm still in heaven just thinking about it. Bring it on - again, and again, and again. And when I returned the favour - little sugar crystals everywhere. Who could resist? Well, I couldn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes! The candy floss experience was truly out of this world. Watching candy floss instantly melting on hot pussy juices is an amazing turn on, one that begs for instant tongue and mouth attention!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
By the way, you might to have a look at my story on this very subject:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/dont-you-just-love-jelly-and-cream.aspx

Hopefully this helps to explain some of the attraction ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex with food? Hmm, I once met this really rare roast beef and we . . .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Incorporating food is probably the one thing I won't do. I don't know why, but the thought of food on me turns me off completely.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
By the way, you might to have a look at my story on this very subject:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/dont-you-just-love-jelly-and-cream.aspx

Hopefully this helps to explain some of the attraction ;)

Hello Annie..
just read this ( your) story.. Awsome.. I have a food fetish.. want to eat out of a pretty girl's pussy... all the time. MMM it is so erotic.. like body choc paint... OMG..shame, even tho a diabetic.. wouldnt pass an offer to lick maple syrup off a girl's pussy...L O L!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Lollipops! I wrote a story about it. smile

Ice cubes are great fun by the way.
Run a cube over your lovers skin, around their nipples until they pucker and firm up, then replace the chill of the ice with the warmth of your mouth.
Wow!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Ice cubes are great fun by the way.
Run a cube over your lovers skin, around their nipples until they pucker and firm up, then replace the chill of the ice with the warmth of your mouth.
Wow!

I love ice cubes. You should try a frozen glass dildo and then a warm mouth too. It's similar (without the melting).

I have another really kinky use for a food item, but I don't want to give the idea away since I'm using it in another story featuring my Babydoll character that will make Hard Candy look like child's play. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Liz knows her stuff! Also,put ice cubes on his balls just as he cums.mmm. Food,NO for me.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I love ice cubes. You should try a frozen glass dildo and then a warm mouth too. It's similar (without the melting).

I have another really kinky use for a food item, but I don't want to give the idea away since I'm using it in another story featuring my Babydoll character that will make Hard Candy look like child's play. ;)

Tease smile
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Takes out shopping list and prepares to add item(s) as necessary.
Lurker
0 likes
if you mean eating pussy I am all for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Frozen Glass Dildo is amazing but its even better if you use two, one frozen and one that is hot and alternate!!! WOW!!!

Food that is really fun to play with are Ice Pops, especially grape and cherry flavored. Can use the same way as an ice cube but even better.

OMG!! Please let me know when the new story will be out, Ill need to take a day or 2 off from work to recover!! HAHA
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Frozen Glass Dildo is amazing but its even better if you use two, one frozen and one that is hot and alternate!!! WOW!!!

Food that is really fun to play with are Ice Pops, especially grape and cherry flavored. Can use the same way as an ice cube but even better.

OMG!! Please let me know when the new story will be out, Ill need to take a day or 2 off from work to recover!! HAHA

You and me both! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ouzo and ice cubes are a great combination

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love food and I absolutely love sex so for me it is a brilliant mix!
My favourite foods to include are chocolate (both melted to smear, and cold to then see melt over the body) and whipped cream - especially when I fill my pussy and ass with it, either to be licked out or to be fucked while its in there and it makes it super sensitive!
My favourite drink is champagne! Its so fizzy and it makes blowjobs even better - especially for him - but good for us girls too
xxxx
CurlyFries
0 likes
I had a Lushie mention something about wanting to lick cool whip and cherries out of my bellybutton. I swear, my bellybutton is not that big.

Also, someone else wanted to lick honey out of my pussy.

A cool ice cube or two inserted by your partner under the table while you're out to dinner at a nice restaurant certainly makes for some fun teasing.

I've had fun with a sucker, chocolate, and whipped cream.