Would You Have A Threesome?

last reply
535 replies
64.8k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To all you wonderful women out there: would you ever willingly take part in a threesome if a guy asked you? And would your third person be a man or a woman?

If it was me I wouldn't totally go for it, but the third person would have to be a man. I don't think I would be relaxed enough if it was another woman.

So, what about all of you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to be put into the situation to know if I'd be okay with it. It would be a definite no if i was in a serious realtionship with someone though. And I'd probably be okay with the person being either a woman or a man if I decided to go through with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean would I have one again? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES! Anytime, baby!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Its a fantasy of mine. Both ways. Two women and a guy and two guys and me. Don't know if it'll ever happen but I can dream.AZBnFlVrg8rxnGDU
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with Kristind, it is a fantasy of mine too. I'm all for it!
Lurker
0 likes
dream of one!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been involved in a couple FMF FFF
Lurker
0 likes
If it was just that perfect situation, i'm not one to say no to trying something once. But it's not something that i'm going to go out of my way to make happen.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Pardon me. I thought this said have you had a threesome? I have, but I do not plan to anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
< thats as close to a threesome i"ll get
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fuck i wanna be in a threesome now smile
Head Nurse
0 likes
been there, done that, got the tee shirt...

next
Lurker
0 likes
sure, I would like to have one. no matter if mmf or ffm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! That's one of my biggest fantasies. I'd try both but I think I'd prefer two men.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I m always free 2 serve 2 sexy ladies at 1 go.
Neel
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If the guys were nice, sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would and have ....
My buddy's girlfriend was smiling for days ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried MMF and MFF but MMM does not appeal, also foursome MFMF. Liked all of them but of course I'm a creepy dirty old man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once, felt a bit left out and got bored. I am more of a one on one (excuse the pun) type of girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sort of a fantasy of mine but I highly doubt I would actually ever do it
Lurker
0 likes
I have been part of a mmf and a mfff... I would and hopefully will do it again, already have someone in mind.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been in a mff and mmf. they were both great (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, i have and totally loved it..it was a mff, now i want mmf...mmmmm, can't wait!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've never been in a threesome and don't think it's something that will happen in my real life mainly because I'm not one that is into sharing or being shared when it comes to men I'm exclusive with BUT that doesn't mean I don't have fantasies about it. For me, the fantasy of choice is MFM. Some fantasies are probably best left to the imagination.
Lurker
0 likes
Mff has always been my fantasy. My sub wants to make it happen for me. When we travel she looks for a suitable woman. Can't wait!
Lurker
0 likes
Mff has always been my fantasy. My sub wants to make it happen for me. When we travel she looks for a suitable woman. Can't wait!
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes