Do You Want To Enlarge Your Cock?

last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guys, do u think ur cock should b a bit more in size & thickness so that u could bring more pleasure, during sex, 2 ur partner?
Neel
Classified
0 likes
Hell no. That would require a weapons license in this country!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Never had any complaints so no. But if i HAD to choose I'd choose girth because length is completely overrated it seems.
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't. I am not lacking in either length or girth.

As for "length is completely overrated it seems"...... that is true to an extent. But it is not quite accurate. The fact is that we only NEED a certain size to be completely satisfying concerning sex. The rest is about compatibility with our partners. And this is not just a male issue, but woman are different sizes too... but it seems to always be pushed back on the guy as the "problem" or "factor'... well, it isn't always. And the truth is that if you have more length you can do things easier that not having that length would make you work harder for. You don't always have to get so close to hit certain areas, different positions become easier, and so on. HOWEVER, you can also be too long for your partner and not be able to "bottom out" as nicely, or not at all. And complete body to body contact is wonderful, so not being able to do the full stroke or make that connection can be an issue.

So "overrated"? I don't know if I would go that far. But good girth and length ARE important and can be factors for great sex.... with that said, great sex can be had with normal to smaller as well. Sex is vastly a mental issues with the addition of physical stimulation. You can be the best physical stimulator in the world (or have the BEST COCK), but if she does not find YOU attractive, sex will NOT be the best it can be. But if you are average, or even below, but she is super attracted to YOU and finds YOU sexy and you "do it for her"... yup, your sex will be great (as long as you know the normal techniques lol).

People get too worked up over the physical dimensions here on LUSH (and yes both guys and gals do it). The truth is that if you fall within a very wide range which is NORMAL, you will do fine, as long as you have that connection with your partner. PERIOD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
are you the guy sending me those emails?

i told you to stop that. >:[

i have plenty below the equator.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe it's the culture we live in, or maybe it's just being an insecure male, but there is a piece of me that wistfully looks at those web banner ads telling me I could have a baseball bat between my legs if I just take this supplement.
There are times in bed when a larger, longer, bigger plaything would be just the right thing. I think I do fall well within the average willy measurements, but those ad campaigns are there for a reason. They speak to nearly every man's insecurities and fears. I confess, I sometimes listen. I don't click, or order, or try some ancient Hindu stretching technique, but I listen.

On another note, I also wish I would win the lottery, be able to fly, and could eat anything I wanted in as much quantity as I wanted without any ill effects.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nil4sin
Guys, do u think ur cock should b a bit more in size & thickness so that u could bring more pleasure, during sex, 2 ur partner?

What I really want is for your apparently lazy farking ass to quit typing your questions out like you were in a hurried and squirrely cell phone conversation with another equally lazy 18 year old and start using the proper words when you pose your inane questions.

Think you can up your game for our website and fit in with the rest of us in a literate manner?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by nil4sin

For the OP, If you are not pleasing during sex, I doubt it has anything to do with your cock.
Lurker
0 likes
i don't think so .... ;)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Are you going to blow that cock then?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

For the OP, If you are not pleasing during sex, I doubt it has anything to do with your cock.

From everything any woman has told me your statement is very accurate. There is so much more to good sex than the size of a cock or tits or the shape of a pussy. It is the excitement between the two people and attitude toward paying attention to your partner.

Just my humble opinion.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Heartening 2 note dat most of u r ok with a normal size dick gifted 2 u by Him. Those, who want to enlarge it, may visit China and consult a quack there.
Neel
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a transsexual, Hell No! I wish it would go away!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may not have 10", but I've never had any complaints
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine gets larger several times a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

What I really want is for your apparently lazy farking ass to quit typing your questions out like you were in a hurried and squirrely cell phone conversation with another equally lazy 18 year old and start using the proper words when you pose your inane questions.

Think you can up your game for our website and fit in with the rest of us in a literate manner?

smile.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a small dude, of course I want to be bigger
Lurker
0 likes
only by an inch
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Precisely!!!!

So no. I'll go with what my Mama gave me and focus on loving and pleasing her.
Lurker
0 likes
ok, I'll be honest. I have not had any complaints from my wife, but I'd love to be bigger.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I would add 1 inch if it was free and completely safe.

I'm still plenty satisfied with what I have now. Girls are too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not exactly I'm completely happy with my cock, and I don't get any complaints so I'm sure its enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another inch and bigger around would be awesome!!