Hollywood Female Actor You Would Like To Marry

last reply
20 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guys, given a chance who would u like 2 marry among d Hollywood female actors? Why only her?
Neel
Clumeleon
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you can't answer this question until you actually meet the person you admire from afar because the nature of their profession may hide their real personality they might not be brain dead self seeking greedy bitches like they appear to be with their fixation with image and expensive things. Perhaps if you asked which actress you would like to have a date with would be a better question.
Lurker
0 likes
Marry? None of them without knowing them. Spend a weekend with? Thats a pretty long list starting with Angie Harmon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll play the game. My pick is Patricia Heaton. I am not going for the obvious young hottie here. I do think she is very cute and loved her on Everybody Loves Raymond. I picked her because we also share the same social and political views from interviews I have seen. That would be important so we wouldn't be yelling and screaming trying to convince each other we were right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll also say Sela Ward
0 likes
Natalie Portman. A bit young for me, to be honest (okay, a lot young for me) but she's shown a lot of grace and intelligence in how she's run her career and her life. That, as much as her stunning looks, is what attracts me. Emma Watson of HP fame seems to be going the same road but she's even younger so definitely not for me. Alas, Natalie's now off the market. Oh well, it's just fantasy anyhow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
jennifer lawrence

Lurker
0 likes
Hayden Panettiere!!!!! She is gorgeous, smart, funny, and most of all, easy on the eyes!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Elizabeth Hurley
Lurker
0 likes
None. Women are women, and it amazes me how people fall for hours of makeup and character rolls for both male and female entertainers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two options
A. None (their life is way to hard to handle)
B. Selena Gomez
SHEEP!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Charlize Theron...
Lurker
0 likes
Definately Selma Hyake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Miley Cyrus.... cause... somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is still twerkin'
Lurker
0 likes
Are you serious!!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I wouldn't want all the drama that comes with dating a Hollywood lady, but if I have to choose.

Jennifer Lawrence. Funny, down to death. And, as Hollywood girls go, real.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Three that have been mentioned. Angie Harmon, Patricia Heaton and Sela Ward. I need to add one more, an oldie but goody, Tina Turner.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".