Paying a compliment to you

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies have you ever had a guy pay you a compliment like your beautiful and walk away without trying to hit on you ?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes. It's so refreshing, especially when a guy approaches me and I already have it in my mind that I'm gonna turn him down. His approach determines the way I turn him down. If he's a dick, I don't mind turning him down. But when the guy is nice and sweet but I'm just not interested, I feel bad. So it's actually quite a relief when I'm feeling that apprehension when a guy is approaching me, only for him to compliment me, smile, and move on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure. some men are gentlemen and actually nice guys and are able to give a compliment to a woman without it being sexual or having an ulterior motive. It feels good, really good for the ego. I compliment a man too like if he is dressed nicely or something. It doesn't mean I want him.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes. Sometimes female strangers will say it too. Whether it's coming from a guy or a girl, a compliment with no ulterior motives always feels more genuine and makes you appreciate it more.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes. Sometimes female strangers will say it too. Whether it's coming from a guy or a girl, a compliment with no ulterior motives always feels more genuine and makes you appreciate it more.

"Wow! You are gorgeous!"

*walks off*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. It is a really good feeling knowing some guys and women too are not only looking for sex!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Liz

"Wow! You are gorgeous!"

*walks off*

"You too!"

*hangs around*
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Liz

"Wow! You are gorgeous!"

*walks off*

*turns and follows you down the street*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton

"You too!"

*hangs around*

"your smile lights up the world"

*hides behind the watermelon display*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it is sweet of them to say such positive things, without sounding like a creep. Makes me feel very flattered
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

*turns and follows you down the street*

*starts a parade right behind you*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's no better feeling than getting a random out of the blue compliment from a male or female, it can instantly put me into a better mood and is a real confidence booster.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*starts a parade right behind you*

You are all so lovely, Ill be running down the street trying to catch you all!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can say that honestly, it happens almost every day, even when driving, guys will roll up next to me and try to flirt.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

You are all so lovely, Ill be running down the street trying to catch you all!!

Wondering why all the pretty girls are having a parade?? Runs to follow!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly, I can't remember a time when that has ever happened to me before. Sure I've had random guys tell me I have nice breast but that's about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't remember the last time that happened. Probably a friend saying that to cheer me up. If someone I never met did that, I'd probably be hitting on him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MssTreeNymph
I had a guy hold the door open for me at a gas station and say, "God you're beautiful!" And then just walk off shaking his head! I didn't even get a chance to thank him, but it was so cute and funny I wore a smile for the rest of the day.

Trust me, from a guy, this goes on in our heads ALL the time. If a guy looks at you for more than an instant, he's probably thinking that.

Sometimes, seeing truly gorgeous girls can make us feel like we've just had the breath removed from our lungs; it leaves us in state of disbelief.

I think on this occasion you mentioned, the guy just couldn't keep it bottled up.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}