Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any women here ever worked at a lap dance club?

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If so, what was it like for you, and if not would you ever try it out of curiosity or for the fun of it?

I used to go once in a while and almost every guy I know has gone too, and some of them go regularly. There’s not supposed to be any “sexual contact” but whom are you kidding? You have nearly naked girls basically rubbing their boobs in your face and grinding their crotch on your cock until you finally have to come in your pants. Whenever I go I always talk to some of the girls there, and it’s all about the tips and how many guys they can “get off” on a good night. Some girls do it because it’s a real sexual turn on for them, and they get off too, and other girls even do it to arrange other outside of the club services.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure
If so, what was it like for you, and if not would you ever try it out of curiosity or for the fun of it?

I used to go once in a while and almost every guy I know has gone too, and some of them go regularly. There’s not supposed to be any “sexual contact” but whom are you kidding? You have nearly naked girls basically rubbing their boobs in your face and grinding their crotch on your cock until you finally have to come in your pants. Whenever I go I always talk to some of the girls there, and it’s all about the tips and how many guys they can “get off” on a good night. Some girls do it because it’s a real sexual turn on for them, and they get off too, and other girls even do it to arrange other outside of the club services.

And here I thought you were gonna tell us all about the time you got a lap dance and the girl begged you to fuck her, HAHA!! OK, don't get mad, Im only teasing!

I have never worked in a club but I must admit it is a fantasy to do it for just one night, LOL!! I once entered an amateur "dance" contest when I was younger and it was so much fun. I felt so powerful being on stage. But I didn't give any lap dances!! Got a lot of tips though!
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I have never worked in a club but I must admit it is a fantasy to do it for just one night, LOL!! I once entered an amateur "dance" contest when I was younger and it was so much fun. I felt so powerful being on stage. But I didn't give any lap dances!! Got a lot of tips though!

I have a tip for you Nikki.......just come a little closer......closer.......now behind the curtains.......
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some friends in college signed me up on amateur night one time. Just like Nikki I loved it. After I left the stage I went to the table where my friends were and gave 2 of the guys lap dances. I loved it. I loved having the guys at the next table trying to get me to dance for them. And I loved having the bouncers protect me getting me away from them. One day I may do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the girls told me, after an hour with her in the "private room", that aside from the money she really did it to get off. She liked being with lots of men and that was the safest way to do it - no worries about STDs, getting pregnant, getting abused by jerks or anything else that comes with going out with lots of guys. It sort of made sense, and I guess the same could be said for guys that like it too - how else can you get so close to so many nearly naked women whenever you want. I guess for a woman where else can you get so close to so many hard cocks and make them come whenever you feel like it, and get paid for it.

^ None have ever asked me to fuck them, but several asked me to finger them. As one of them told me once, the girls are just human too and if they get really turned on they need to come too, just like the guys. That's a discrete way to get it done in a place like that, especially after a really long "dance" with the same guy. Well let's just say that I didn't turn them down and that they really did need to come too. One told me she usually comes four or five times an evening and judging by how soaked she was I believe her. A lot of the girls are bisexual as well, and I figured out that dancing with two of them will usually get them to play with each other, and they know how to make each other come really fast - turns out that when needed a lot of them do that in the back in between dances. Some of the stories you hear are pretty amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a guest Dancer a few times and I thought it was great fun and the tips were more than nice.

They seemed to like my version of Lap Dancing and most time I got an invitation to give a guy a private auditions.

Now those of you who know me well know about the audtion requests. Those of you who do not know me so well, will just have and new fantasy to dream about, at least I hope you will