Does it mean she likes you?

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I need to know if a girl likes you if you ejaculate when you masturbate thinking about her?

I'm still trying to figure this out but thanks to all of you who responded, esp. tx to Felix the c**t too (just kidding. hope you liked that one, but they were actually very funny, your comments)

P.S. I thought not to say anything about what I think a lady is but I had to include it to give you all a better picture of the situation and therefore get better answers.

Actually, I think this is parapsychology, psi phenomenon, like when you feel someone looking at you and you turn around and look straight in their eyes - everybody knows about THAT, not so? so its a connection of brains, f*king somehow! And women and maybe some men, but I dont feel it, can sense people if they r near - What's that?? It's the same kind of thing, isnt it?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
So... I don't think your jizzing to fantasies of her means anything other than you're into her. It's a bit of a stretch to try to correlate it to her liking you. She has no idea you're masturbating, right? So whether you blow your load is kind of irrelevant.

It's also not a valid reason to contact her. She's married. To your friend. Stay away.

Plus you don't really know what's going on in their marriage. Maybe it's just a rough patch. Also if she's not interested in you, there is a very high possibility she will tell her husband at some point, even in a joking way, "hey you know your buddy Reggie - he's dying to hook up with me." When things get shitty in a relationship, trying to make a partner a little jealous that other guys are giving you attention is pretty typical. The fact that he knows you and you're his 'friend' make it even juicier. She might even joke about it with him at some point. And he might not find it all that funny.

In other words - keep the fantasies and jerking off private. If/when they formally break up, then you can pursue her if you don't care much about your friendship with her husband. You're running a high risk trying to hook up with your buddy's wife behind his back. Her 'coming near you' in a public bar and on a dance floor mean nothing, so you would be taking a huge gamble by making any kind of pitch to her.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Regmister
I need to know if a girl likes you if you ejaculate when you masturbate thinking about her?

Fuck yeah she does dude. You know like when you get a sneezing fit and someone says "oh man that means someone is talking about you". That shit is true, it's some weird voodoo connection going on. Jizzing is the same thing but the other way around. When you jizz it means you're turning her to starting to like you. Yeah you will lose your friendship with the husband, but fuck that guy. What you need to do is make a little voodoo doll of her and jizz on the doll. Pretty soon she won't be able to control herself and that ass is yours. Jizz on the voodoo doll, it works, trust me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Fuck yeah she does dude. You know like when you get a sneezing fit and someone says "oh man that means someone is talking about you". That shit is true, it's some weird voodoo connection going on. Jizzing is the same thing but the other way around. When you jizz it means you're turning her to starting to like you. Yeah you will lose your friendship with the husband, but fuck that guy. What you need to do is make a little voodoo doll of her and jizz on the doll. Pretty soon she won't be able to control herself and that ass is yours. Jizz on the voodoo doll, it works, trust me.

True Story...It's how I got my ex-husband. How I got the divorce was a different doll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a girl, I strongly suggest that you leave her alone for now, if things change, she will contact you some how.
if you want to keep her as your fantasy, do so, it's harmless.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Regmister
a real lady: no smoking, tattoos or swearing.

I'm not even going to allow my fucking fine, tattooed ass reply to that bit. I'll go for a smoke instead...

But you are basing them not getting on well from them not going to the bar as much together? Has your 'friend' said that they are having problem or is that it? because there are a thousand reasons why they don't come together as much.

As far as jizzing, depends on the woman. I, for example, don't relish a friend of my husbands cumming thinking of me to be honest.

I would say leave it, they are married. If things change and she expresses an interest think about it then.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
So you jerk off to a chick...she's unaware...and that means you guys are meant to be together?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Regmister

Absolutely yes. No question.
0 likes
Quote by Regmister
There is this girl I have really liked for 6 years now but she got married in the mean time but seems like she and her husband, a friend of mine, are losing interest in each other because they don't go out together as much as they used to and when they do they are at seperate ends of the bar.

This can often mean the complete opposite of what you think it means. When couples trust each other and feel comfortable together they often don't feel the need to spend every minute in each other's company. There's a chance you're reading more into it than is actually there because it suits your fantasy. You're honestly better off leaving it as a fantasy, no matter how much you want it to be different.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Regmister
She is a one man woman and a real lady: no smoking, tattoos or swearing. But friendly and open and assertive at the same time.

I'm sorry but I have to ask, so in your eyes a lady does NOT have tattoos, she is a non-smoker and does not swear? Wow. I have always considered myself a lady and yes I have tattoos and I occasionally have been known to swear. Smoking is something I don't do and find it disgusting but it does not make one a non lady or a non gentleman for doing so. A lady can be many things and made up of many layers.

As for the rest of your question, I think DD answered it best.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Absolutely yes. No question.

I've blown so many big, thick, juicy loads on my ladyX voodoo doll and now she's my slave. Need any more proof? Look at her saying "no question" It's because I jizz. I jizz on a voodoo doll of her, and she can feel it.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by racking

I'm not even going to allow my fucking fine, tattooed ass reply to that bit. I'll for a smoke instead...

Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Actually forget the voodoo doll. You need to sneak up and cut of some of her hair. Take the hair and rub in maple syrup, leave hanging to dry for 2 or 3 years and then jizz on it. Works every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Regmister

There are a couple women I'd be married to by now if it did.
I think I'm going to go along with Dancing Doll on this one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't know what to think about this question. So I read all the responses. I still don't know what to think.

"I think therefore I am" cannot be translated into "I fantasized it therefore it is real".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She absolutely likes you. It is a proven scientific fact that if you orgasm when you think about someone it is because he/she is contacting you telepathically taking total control of your body.

How do you think I know Kate Upton and Bradley Cooper want to have a threesome with me? Although they did say they aren't happy that I drink and have a tattoo!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
She absolutely likes you. It is a proven scientific fact that if you orgasm when you think about someone it is because he/she is contacting you telepathically taking total control of your body.

How do you think I know Kate Upton and Bradley Cooper want to have a threesome with me? Although they did say they aren't happy that I drink and have a tattoo!!

I think you have to click your heels twice as you're cumming to make it work.

That's OK, I drink and I could make a sailor blush when I start swearing.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Regmister

Are you serious??

Quote by Regmister
Do you think I should text her and make contact outside the bar and maybe get her alone and get to know her properly because I have a valid reason to contact her?

are you serious?? what fucking valid reason??? cuz you jizzed to her in your fantasy??

good grief .....
Lurker
0 likes
God yes, she's probably fingering herself silly at exactly the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is one hot fireplace, if you fantasize over this woman is one thing, but if your really try to start something with her almost certainly if will blow up in your face eventually.

You may have some hot sex with her to get even with her husband for whatever he has done. Either she will go back to him and you will be the cause of their problems or she will move on to someone else and you will still be the cause of the breakup.

Either way it will be your fault and you still will not have this fantasy woman.