heels

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do like heels, but i'd rather be barefoot. i feel like heels are only for going out or getting guys. anyone else feel the same? what are heels to you?
Alice Puppet <3
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Heels flats or sandals keep me very happy both to wear and to see on others.
0 likes
As a guy, I find that very high heels and spiky ones just look uncomfortable, not sexy. Perhaps that because my wife doesn't wear them (flat feet) so I've come to think of them from her perspective.

Bare feet, OTOH, are tres sexy. I'm not sure I'm at the point of it being a fetish, but I do find a nice pair of feet attractive and have indulged in foot massaging and toe sucking during foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the heels have to fit the outfit, and the gal. There is a time and place for them, but frankly if you can't walk in them well, don't bother. Many heights of heels as well as size, take a good bit of practice to pull off well when walking. And if you can't do it, to me at least, it becomes a total turn-off. So stick with what is comfortable, fits the situation, and what suits your body style and overall character. Be YOURSELF.
Lurker
0 likes
Little black dress and high heels are a total turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes you're right. I love looking at them and they are sexy as hell, when 4" or more, but I do feel sorry for the girls wearing them !
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When me and my girlfriend play dress up I love been blindfolded and you only know where she is by listening to her heels tap around the room. I love wearing high heeled boots as well they make me feel sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Love wearing about a 4" heels, as I'm already 5'-10" any more is TOO MUCH, with sheer hose and a short swishy type of skirt that barely covers my ass cheeks standing. I notice when I'm walking in heels, the stride I use causes my breasts to bounce up/down a bit. Which is very exciting for me and onlookers !!!!!!

Nothing else seems to quite convey that sexy vibrant fem feeling like my 36C's rhythmically flouncing inside my blouse, opposite tempo to my steps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Adore ladies in high heels.they are a tool thats never really gone.
Lurker
0 likes
I love heels but I am practical also. Flats and sandals when going casual
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think they can look nice but I can either take them or leave them most of the time unless I am fucking her when she is standing up and then the extra height makes it easier
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heels are a work of art, if we're talking Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Miu Miu, Gucci etc. For me, they stand out on their own and are beautifully crafted eye candy. Of course they enhance the legs also. If you wear a beautiful pair of heels you don't need anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by martb40
Heels are a work of art, if we're talking Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Miu Miu, Gucci etc. For me, they stand out on their own and are beautifully crafted eye candy. Of course they enhance the legs also. If you wear a beautiful pair of heels you don't need anything else.

And they make great handles!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a woman in tall spikey heels shows off their legs even more. married with a short skirt and wow I am totally turned on.
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing better than dressing to thrill with a sexy pair of 6 inch heels
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nymphonancy
Nothing better than dressing to thrill with a sexy pair of 6 inch heels

I agree women in heels are so hot!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No. Period. I'm pretty tall for a girl, so it seems kind of silly. Give me a pair of cowboy boots any day :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MsHorselover93
No. Period. I'm pretty tall for a girl, so it seems kind of silly. Give me a pair of cowboy boots any day :P

oh sexy ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H

oh sexy ;)

:P
Lurker
0 likes
Heels are for the bedroom, for me... I can't wear them out and definitely can't drive in them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the situation