Gag reflex - solutions?

last reply
6 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is there anything that can be done to reduce gag reflex when swallowing cock?
Lurker
0 likes
It's a slow progression - practice in different positions, maintain more awareness over your muscles and reflexes and see what's more beneficial. Give yourself breaks often and swallow when you've drawn your mouth to the tip (that helps me out the most)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Going slow helps.
Numbing your soft palate in your mouth - with something like the throat spray for sore throat helps too.
breathe through your nose.
and lastly relax (try humming it seems to work for me until i got used to it)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - it's called Temporal Tapping. I've used it successfully with patients that severe gag reflexes. Sometimes it permanent and other times it has to be reinforced. Google it. And if you have any questions PM me I can walk you through it. It's a very simple technique, and don't get involved with all the theories why it works. Even George Goodheart who discovered it didn't understand why it works. Good luck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You should really want to deepthroat a guy. And imagine it many times before really doing it. It sure helps!
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Lurker
0 likes
Relax your reflex. I concentrate on just opening my throat. But it takes work in the beginning. Relax your reflex, with your mind on doing it and then it happens. It becomes more natural after that.
Lurker
0 likes
Come on over and have some of my wife's cooking for a while...and your gag reflex will absolutely be killed!