* Favorite music
* Interests
* Sexual orientation
* Posted at least one thought (blog)
* Posted at least one image to your gallery
* Added at least one you tube video
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Thank You Thank You Thank You......I have been trying to figure this out for months....
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Don't be so nice to the Gav-unit, TP. It might give him the big-head and get him thinking about cutting down his workload to something like 12 hours a day. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
You know the YouTube video, do you post it in your blog, or in your videos?

Thanks
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33
You know the YouTube video, do you post it in your blog, or in your videos?

Thanks

videos smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

videos smile

Thanks
Captain Turtle
0 likes
I had a total idiot moment just then. I read this thread as retirements for the autobiographer badge. I was nearly hissing and yelling that you had to be retired to get the badge...*facepalm*
Insert something witty here.
Site administrator
0 likes

Because I can never find it when I need to. smile
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I didn't know this was even a thing! I gotta post a video!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I didn't know this was even a thing! I gotta post a video!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe a silly question, but are the badges automated as soon as you hit certain criteria, or are they approved and awarded by moderators/admins as well? It appears that I meet all the criteria listed for Autobiographer (and possibly the criteria for some other badges) that don't appear on my page yet.

Please bear with me, I'm new to this. I swear I'll get the hang of things eventually...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by xanniex
Maybe a silly question, but are the badges automated as soon as you hit certain criteria, or are they approved and awarded by moderators/admins as well? It appears that I meet all the criteria listed for Autobiographer (and possibly the criteria for some other badges) that don't appear on my page yet.

Please bear with me, I'm new to this. I swear I'll get the hang of things eventually...

There are scripts that run at scheduled times which process things like badges. I’d give it at least 24 hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

There are scripts that run at scheduled times which process things like badges. I’d give it at least 24 hours.

Lovely, thank you for the info!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by xanniex

Lovely, thank you for the info!

that said, somehow my badges take 3 years to process... i think someone's jealous.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

that said, somehow my badges take 3 years to process... i think someone's jealous.

Also good info, thanks PS. I'm going to be a bit of a creep for a moment, but I love seeing you pop up in comments and forums. The wit is refreshing. I'll keep an eye out for my badges in 3 years and let you know if there was any progress.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by prettywild
I'm so torn! I'm such a badge whore but just don't like some of that information to be available to everyone..if I fill it in do I get the badge but lose it if I delete the details then?

Use fake details!

I posted a video today just to get this damn badge.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by xanniex

Also good info, thanks PS. I'm going to be a bit of a creep for a moment, but I love seeing you pop up in comments and forums. The wit is refreshing. I'll keep an eye out for my badges in 3 years and let you know if there was any progress.

lol - what can i say, i'm an attention whore. also, Nikki uses the electro-shock collar on me if i don't post at least 3 times daily...

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Woohoo! So glad I did figure this one out after all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*Gasp* Could it be? Some badges have mysteriously appeared overnight? Happy to report it did not, in fact, take 3 years. Here's hoping it doesn't take that long for you either, my dear.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by prettywild
I'm so torn! I'm such a badge whore but just don't like some of that information to be available to everyone..if I fill it in do I get the badge but lose it if I delete the details then?

Yes the badge will be removed if you subsequently delete any of the requirements.